Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build a world-class delivery experience, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as Location Development Manager - Amazon Pickup Locations in Spain.
Amazon Pickup Locations, including Amazon Locker, are exciting, new delivery solutions and the Location Development Manager will be responsible for developing the network of location providers suitable as hosts for Lockers and Amazon’s own pickup point network. Creating long-lasting relationships with strategic partners across Spain is fundamental to the expansion plans for the program and for delivering an outstanding customer experience. Maximizing these partner relationships helps our business to grow, expanding Amazon's delivery network and providing more convenience and selection to our customers.
We are seeking an experienced Location Development manager to build out our network of location partners. You will efficiently negotiate terms and close deals with premium partners. Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the organization including technology, marketing, transportation and customer service, to drive great customer experience for our program.
The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment. The role will require expertise both in internal and external team project management. Communicating with the senior Amazon leadership team will be a weekly occurrence as well as working with leaders at major companies to strengthen partner relations.
Key job responsibilities
· Own the Pickup location strategy in Spain, building out a pipeline of new partners
· Drive the Amazon Pickup Locations CX to deliver the best in class experience, service and convenience
· Drive off-line Marketing and Advertising campaigns with location partners to ensure Amazon Locker awareness, exposure and ultimately grow utilization.
• Proven experience driving strategic alliances and partnerships for business
• Proven leadership skills and experience
• Fluency in Spanish and English
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple work-streams
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Ability to establish credibility and work with business and technical owners
• Master's degree required
• Experience: professional experience within Account Management and/or Business Development.
• Experience in E-Commerce, Retail, Consulting and/or B2B
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora