About Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay is the means by which Amazon extends its relationship with customers beyond its sites. Amazon Pay exports the convenience, trust, and preference for Amazon across the web, apps, and other connected devices. Our goal is to become the method that every customer chooses to pay a merchant, worldwide. Amazon is bringing together its unrivaled customer data, world-class personalization technologies and unique positioning within the e-commerce value chain to enable other retailers and partners to create unique commerce and purchase experiences that benefit buyers and merchants globally. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both merchants and buyers – we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility organization that has the potential to contribute to a sizeable part of Amazon’s overall growth.
Amazon Pay Sales and Business Development
The Amazon Pay Sales & Business Development team is responsible for strategic sales to new e-commerce merchants. Amazon Pay is seeking an experienced sales professional who will lead Amazon Pay's sales efforts to Spanish and Portuguese merchants. The Partner Manager will identify and execute deals with e-commerce merchants and expand the Amazon Pay merchant base. Operating in a fast-moving and challenging environment, Amazon’s culture requires that you are self-motivated and target driven, able to work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for sales targets. The Partner Manager will play a key role in driving new business with merchants in the Spain and Portugal.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Develop a deep understanding of the Amazon Pay product and value proposition.
· Build strategic relationships with e-commerce merchants at all levels.
· Manage contract negotiations.
· Prioritize the needs of merchant in a manner that balances merchant client needs and internal priorities.
· Serve as the primary contact during merchant launch.
· Partner with internal teams to align programs and initiatives to drive growth.
· Be accountable for driving, measuring, and reporting on key inputs and outputs in Salesforce.com and other reporting systems.
· Sales/business development experience; eCommerce, fintech, tech sales preferred.
· Undergraduate degree
· Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
· Ability to think and react in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Analytical approach to problem solving.
· Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Grupo Arestora, consultora de RRHH y rendimiento empresarial, precisa incorporar a un/a <strong>Director/a Académico</strong>, para escuela internacional de posgrados ubicada en la provincia de...
DHL Global Forwarding
<p>¿ Tienes experiencia en transporte internacional y quieres formar parte de un equipo ganador, en una compañía&nbsp;líder ?&nbsp;¡ Tenemos una oportunidad de desarrollo profesional para ti ¡</p><p>En DHL Global Forwarding...