Business Intelligence Engineer, Amazon EU Ops Procurement
EU Ops Procurement is looking for a customer-obsessed Business Intelligence Engineer to join the team and support the continued expansion of our European fulfillment network. Having actionable analytics is part of our culture and we insist on timely, accurate, scalable and actionable business intelligence. This role will be part of the EU Ops Procurement Analytics team that partners closely with multiple business teams with a bandwidth of more than 300 customers. A successful candidate should be able to cope with a fast pace environment, work on multiple deliverables and in parallel, be comfortable with prioritizing efficiently and communicating progress and blockers in an effective manner.
· Design, develop and maintain optimized solutions that meet reporting or process improvement needs.
· Manage a portfolio of solutions, work with multiple stakeholders and communicate effectively progress and blockers with the project team and sponsors.
· Design and own processes that are customer centric and will improve the operational efficiency.
· Identify high impact business problems and collect requirements for solution development.
· Develop ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) jobs, visualization dashboards and tools that support processes.
· Develop optimized scripts and visualizations that are fast and easy to comprehend.
· Adopt existing best practices or contribute to improving them; solution design, development, validation and documentation practices.
· Work on ad hoc and urgent requests on a timely manner.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
· 1-3 years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: business intelligence or data analytics.
· 1-3 years of experience in ETL development.
· 1-3 years of experience in scripting languages such as Python, R, Bash or similar languages with applications for data analysis.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Knowledge of Microsoft technologies (MSSQL, SSIS) and proficiency in data visualization. (Tableau, Power Pivot, QuickSight) and dashboard building.
· Experience in developing web applications is a strong plus
· 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer, BI Engineer
· Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift.
· Experience with software coding practices is a strong plus
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting [email protected]
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Job description Éste es el reto: Buscamos ampliar nuestro equipo con personas que aporten experiencia en desarrollo web en sistemas complejos, con base sólida en , Hibernate y JMS, y que puedan aportar capacidad de análisis para toma de...
We?re! Fever is the leading global entertainment discovery platform, and has revolutionised the world of entertainment since 2015, inspiring over 45 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. Fever empowers event...