Buyer (Spanish or French or Italian and English speaker)
Amazon is hiring a Buyer to be based in our corporate offices in Barcelona. As member of our EU Shared Procurement Center (SPC) team you support the EU procurement and business teams by delivering operational purchasing tasks and assignments.
This role will report to the Shared Procurement Center Manager.
To provide functional support to the Fulfilment Center (FC) Procurement network for operational and administrative tasks. This includes daily execution of purchasing orders and/or documents creation, delivery tracking and escalation, invoice and supplier master data management and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
· Process daily purchase requisitions, remedy tickets and web requisitions
· Process invoice queries and reconciliation
· Point of contact for some outside vendors/manufacturers
· Administrates Purchase Order process (includes filing, tracking, etc.)
· Set up and maintain supplier master data for procurement network
· Work in full compliance with the company Spending and Transaction policy.
· Proactively manage and decrease the number of invoices on hold (IOH), ensuring a robust procure-to-pay process.
· Support Kaizen and continuous improvement projects
Key Performance Indicators:
· Meet service level agreements (SLA) for standard tasks (e.g. PO creation, supplier on-boarding...)
· Meet SLA for invoice management
· Achieving assigned project targets / objectives
· Good communication skills - Fluency in English & Spanish or French or Italian.
· Proficiency in using ERP systems (e.g. SAP, ORACLE, Coupa) in large organizations
· Previous experience in Purchasing or shared service centers advantageous
· Experienced in MS Office – in particular MS Excel
· High precision in verbal and written communication
· Ability to resolve day-to-day problems and focus on delivering results
· Ability to make effective escalation decision
· Good attention to detail and organizational skills
· Good judgment and instincts
· Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment, good time management.
· Formal business administration or procurement qualification required Bachelor degree preferred
· Limited travel required (0-10%).
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates..
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Se precisa incorporación gerocultor/a con Cfgm de auxiliar de enfermería o certificado de profesionalidad de atención a personas en situación de dependencia, en Residencia ubicada en Barcelona. como función principal, deberá asistir y cuidar a las...
Ubicación: El Prat de Llobregat (España) Contrato: Por Obra o Servicio Jornada laboral: Tiempo completo Sector: Gran consumo Vacantes: 1 Disciplina: Finanzas BRICO DEPÔT: Somos Brico Depôt, una empresa donde cada día ayudamos a hacer realidad los...