Are you a developer who has hands-on experience with building cloud-native applications? Would you like to work with our customers to help them architect, develop and re-engineer applications to fully leverage the AWS Cloud?
Do you like to work on a variety of cutting edge, business-critical projects at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
In order for applications to be fully optimized, they need to be architected to take advantage of the global scale, elasticity, automation and high availability features of the AWS cloud. On the AWS platform, services such as API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, SQS, Kinesis, AI and others provide opportunities to design and build cloud-ready applications.
AWS is looking for talented hands-on technical architects and senior developers to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world-class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills at one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies. Here in Professional Services, we engage in a wide variety of business-critical, high-profile projects for customers and partners and help them better leverage the ever-evolving AWS platform.
Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for hands-on application architects and developers who will:
· Work as a technical leader alongside customer business, development and infrastructure teams
· Lead technical and design discussions with IT executives to help enterprises speed their adoption of new technologies and practices
· Architect and building highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the AWS platform using core developer services like APIGateway, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB and ECS.
· Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
· Migrate monolithic applications to micro services architectures
· Advise on implementing AWS best practices
· Influence infrastructure architecture by sharing your application development expertise
· Represent the voice for developers internally and influence our AWS Professional Services offerings and AWS product strategy for developers by working with AWS platform engineering, Business Development and other cross-functional teams
Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants must have the ability to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
· BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred
· 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles
· Exposure to Agile development methodologies
· Good experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed.
· Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
· Demonstrated success as a software developer, application architect, product manager, CTO, or consultant working with various platforms
· Architecting, designing and developing applications on the AWS platform
· Designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
· Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
· Good exposure to Agile software development and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration and automated deployment
· Continuous Integration (CI) tools (e.g. Jenkins)
· Configuration Management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
· Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
· Presenting at public events such as technology conferences, hackathons, etc
· Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party developers
· Blogging or writing technical articles or contributing to an open source project for new and existing technologies or application architecture and design
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
POWER ELECTRONICS ESPAÑA
Funciones - Actualizar sistemas con nuevas versiones y aplicar parches de seguridad. - Formar parte de equipos de proyectos que requieran infraestructuras de IT. - Formar equipos de soporte de sistemas a usuarios con nuevas aplicaciones y tecnologías.
POWER ELECTRONICS ESPAÑA
Funciones - Realizar la puesta en marcha en baja y media tensión de nuestros equipos en campo. - Reparaciones en campo de inversores solares. - Accesos remotos a los equipos. - Realización de pruebas y test de control. - Soporte clientes y...