Ready to take your compliance career in a new direction? We are looking for a compliance manager who specializes in AML/CFT risk management to join the European Financial Crime team.
We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated experience in financial services risk management operations, and specifically with knowledge in the practical application of AML risk controls and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives. Contribute directly with business owners, compliance officers, and technical teams to drive compliance initiatives globally while possibly leading matrix teams, direct and/or indirect reports across multiple compliance programs.
· Lead the operations team and program maintenance
· Analyze and deep dive transaction data to identify and mitigate program and operational risk
· Maintain AML and Screening programs documentation, including policies, procedures, and recordkeeping
· Participate in program development and trend analysis, large and small in scale, including coaching and mentoring of direct and indirect reports
· Identify, escalate, and participate in addressing policy and program exceptions
· Set and balance individual and team goals to be contributory to department and organizational goals, and crafting development plans to support individual career advancement
· Promote a collaborative culture of compliance, providing AML subject matter expertise to direct and indirect reports, operations, and product teams
· Work as workflow coordinator for the team, responsible for prioritizing, scheduling and balance work to employees.
· Develop strategies for the team to reach the department and organization goals.
· 2-4 years of prior experience in AML/sanctions risk management
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to teach and translate complex AML issues for consumption by internal and external audiences at all levels
· >1 year of prior experience in people management
· Ability to drive results and motivate professional growth, even in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
· Able to network, share compliance knowledge and continually calibrate priorities with minimal supervision
· Proven record of achievement on compliance job tasks and sustained performance in a regulated environment
· Ability to execute and deliver on projects requiring cross-organizational alignment and prioritization
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business / Law / Compliance / Economics
· Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations
. B2+ English level
· AML/Compliance related certification
· Proven sustained performance and subject matter expertise
· Project management knowledge to include planning, executing, and closing projects, building comprehensive work plan(s)
· Elevated proficiency in MS Office package
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Brico Depot Iberia (Grupo Kingfisher)
¿Te apasiona la planificación de la demanda?<br><br>¡En Brico Depôt tenemos una oportunidad para ti!<br><br>Únete a nuestro equipo de Supply Chain como "Demand Planner".<br><br>Trabajarás en nuestras oficinas...
<p>The Head of Operational Excellence is a critical role to facilitate informed and quick decision making of the CIO by maintaining oversights of ongoing initiatives (including transformations), escalations, customer feedback (CSAT) and budget.