Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history with Amazon Studio’s legal department. We are looking for a talented Corporate Counsel to support our rapidly evolving and expanding programming slates across Europe.
The position will be based in London, Munich, Madrid, Paris, or Milan.
In this role, you will assist with and coordinate support for Marketing and PR across all EU-based original content. You will act autonomously to manage a high volume of projects and counsel business clients across several Studios departments and countries. You will work with the business to review marketing collateral and other customer-facing and publicity messaging as well as draft and negotiate a wide range of complex agreements including for creative services, media buys, co-promotions, sponsorships, influencers, soundtracks, and product integrations. You will also analyze and interpret contracts and provide thoughtful legal advice on potential risks and issues in a wide range of legal areas, including intellectual property, local advertising regulations, public policy and privacy.
· 6+ years of attorney experience
· Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating contracts, counseling on legal compliance issues, and content review.
· Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
· Ability to analyze and assess business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions.
· Capacity to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease.
· Strong legal and business judgment in ambiguous situations.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Facility to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively coordinate complex issues and projects with varied levels of management and employees.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora