Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience and a track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for a Deal Account Manager (business-development professionals) to join its Third-Party Marketplace support team based in Milan, IT.
Your role will be focused on partnering with high potential retailers in the Fashion industry with a view to helping grow their online businesses. You will also work as part of an EU Fashion Deal team to ensure delivery of deals strategic projects maximizing both Customer Experience and sales.
The role can be located in Italy or Spain.
1. Deliver on a yearly promotions calendar with high potential fashion merchants in Italy and Spain, owning the Marketplace Softlines promotions recruitment target across both countries
2. Ensure delivery of deal execution across all major deals events (Spring Sale, Prime Day, End of Summer Sale and Black Friday/Cyber Monday), coordinating with a team of EU account managers and working with local and category product managers to achieve event targets for Italy and Spain
3. Act as project owner for strategic projects aiming at improving sales, Customer and Seller Experience on Amazon Fashion
4. Track and report business development results and drive deep-dive analysis aiming at fixing defects and improve sales performance
5. Evangelize sellers and internal stakeholders to learn and master Amazon's promotions tools and systems
6. Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment
Working within one of the fastest growing product family of Amazon you will have the opportunity to partner with high potential brands and retailers and across a variety of Amazon teams. The right candidate will be a role model in Deliver Results, Earns Trust, Bias for Action and Invent and Simplify and the role provides an opportunity to develop Think Big and Dive Deep as he/she will help shape the future strategy for Amazon Fashion.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience including 3+ years of experience in E-Commerce, retail technology, software or consulting, preferably including sales or account management.
· Fluency in Italian, Spanish and English.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
· Interested in new technologies, capable internet used
· Advanced analytical skills (Excel).
· Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
· Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
· Experience in Flash Sales, Deals or Promotions would be an advantage.
· Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
· Knowledge of SQL is a strong plus.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Se precisa incorporar dependiente de joyería, que le guste el trato con el cliente y aprender moda en joyería. Funciones Venta y asesoramiento de los productos ofertados en el punto de venta u online Tratar al cliente ofreciendo un servicio de calidad...
Estamos seleccionando y formando personas para promoción de productos y servicios. No necesaria experiencia ni conocimientos previos, nosotros te formaremos y pondremos a tu disposición las herramientas que necesites y que te ayuden a mejorar. Marca...