We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join our Third Pary Marketplace team as a Deals Account Manager. Your role will be focused on partnering with high potential retailers across a variety of different categories with a view to helping grow their online businesses. You will prospect, call, qualify and develop a yearly Promotions calendar with high potential online merchants that deliver competitive selection, pricing and product availability. You will also work as part of an EU Deals team to ensure delivery of Deals strategy across all major deals events maximizing both Customer Experience and sales. Lastly you will be responsible for using feedback from the sellers to find opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party sellers.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Prospect, call, qualify and develop a yearly Promotions calendar with high potential online merchants that deliver competitive selection, pricing and product availability
· Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of sellers to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets
· Seek out new Deal opportunities – regularly reviewing metrics to identify areas of unexploited potential
· Ensure delivery of Deals strategy across all major deals events maximizing both Customer Experience and sales.
· Manage the Hero Deals process end to end
· Educate sellers to learn and master Amazon's promotions tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient
· Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers
· Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets in a KPI-driven environment
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon you will have the opportunity to partner with high potential retailers across a variety of different categories with a view to helping grow their online businesses. The right candidate will be a role model in Deliver Results, Earns Trust, Bias for Action and Invent and Simplify and the role provides an opportunity to develop Think Big and Dive Deep as we shape the future strategy for Promotions.
· BA/BS required
· 3-5 years professional experience, ideally with a background in e-commerce, sales and (key) account management in a retail/consumer goods environment or top management consulting firm
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Strong bias for action, backbone and ability to constructively advocate on behalf of internal clients
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Passionate about online businesses, e-commerce and sales
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to work in an international team set up
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
· Relentlessly customer-focused – always works backwards from customer needs
· Knowledge of SQL is a strong plus
· Proven track record of a (direct) sales role
· Active experience with online Deals and Promotion management
· Experience in Project management
· Experience with e-commerce or retail
Please submit your CV in English.
Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success.
Do you want to know more about Marketplace team and Amazon? Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LV8-5U5EDQ&feature=youtu.bee
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
¿Te apasionan las ventas? ¿Te gustaría incorporarte a una empresa de referencia en el sector de la información? Seleccionamos un/a comercial para captación de nuevos clientes a puerta fría. Si tienes aptitudes comerciales, don de gentes y ganas para...
¿Tienes experiencia como Recurso Preventivo? ¿Te gustaría seguir desarrollándote en este sector? ¡Pues sigue leyendo! Adecco Outsourcing es una empresa comprometida con la igualdad perteneciente a The Adecco Group y especializada en la externalización...