Amazon Imaging builds the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services. We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
Amazon is looking for a highly skilled Digital Technician (Digitech) / Equipment Manager for its fast-paced commercial photo studio. Successful candidates will be self-starters, strong communicators, very detail-oriented and highly organized. The Digitech will be responsible for performing quality checks and providing feedback to the artists for all digital assets created, archiving and maintenance of the assets and act as the primary point of contact for post-productions teams. The candidate will need a strong background in computer hardware and software and be able to recommend new technologies that ensure our studios stay at the forefront of the industry.
· Supports site-specific software troubleshooting, maintenance, user account issues and escalates to IT with support from senior staff.
· Deep knowledge of computer hardware—cross platform—and able to quickly troubleshoot. Able to design workstations as business needs demand.
· Primary POC for IT and technology engineering teams to develop and maintain relationships and support needs
· Recommends software and hardware to stay on the cutting edge of the industry.
Digital Asset Management:
· Performs quality verification check on all assets in alignment with technical standards and style guide and communicates defects for rework.
· Indicates post-production needs for asset retouch under photographer’s direction.
· Verifies color accuracy and performs corrections as needed.
· Manages completed studio asset delivery to post-production team.
· Resolves customer/vendor related problems and quality issues related to digital assets.
· Submit application in English.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· English language fluent
· Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
· Proven ability to work well as part of a team.
· Proficient working knowledge of Mac and PC computing platforms, including Microsoft Office.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
· Knowledge of commercial studio workflow.
· Knowledge of commercial audio/visual technologies.
· Experience leading small teams or projects.
· An obsession for delighting customers.
· Deep knowledge of current computer technology (PC/Mac).
· Motivated and able to easily communicate creative ideas and collaborate in a team environment.
· Comfortable in a culture of continuous change.
· Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver.
· Ability to create scripts and macros to streamline workflows.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Cassà de la Selva, ES
>¿Tienes experiencia como soldador/a y te gustaría seguir creciendo como tal en una gran empresa? Si tu respuesta es si, queremos conocerte! ¿Tienes experiencia como soldador/a en TIG y te gustaría seguir creciendo como tal en una gran empresa? ¡Si tu...
¿Te interesaría trabajar en una importante empresa en la zona sur de Madrid? ¿Quieres trabajar de lunes a viernes para poder disfrutar lo fines de semanas en lo que más te apetezca? ¿Te apasiona el mundo de la prevención y el medio ambiente? ¡Esta es...