At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One way we endeavor to achieve this and to delight our customers is by delivering their packages quickly and accurately, anywhere in the world. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best-in-class service by pioneering new products and offerings in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us work hard, have fun, and make history!
The rapidly growing EU Central DSP Management team works across European countries to optimize our end-to-end relationships with the Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) who deliver directly to our customers. We are looking for a candidate who is ready to roll up their sleeves and own strategic programs and initiatives using core analytical and project management skills. The projects this person would own will directly influence the way we pay our DSPs and drivers across our entire European network.
This role can be based in any of Amazon’s HQ offices within EU (i.e. London, Munich, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Luxembourg).
Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams to solve ambiguous challenges. She or he must be able to effectively engage with stakeholders across various teams and locales to drive actionable solutions to unique challenges. The ideal candidate will have the requisite experience and passion to drive our payments program.
Core responsibilities include:
· Leading strategic programs and initiatives that will drive our DSP payments program, directly shaping the way we compensate our delivery partners across Europe.
· Developing processes and mechanisms that address existing shortcomings and enable us to scale our growing business.
· Conducting root cause analysis that allows us to understand the financial health of our delivery partners, and develop processes to drive these analyses at scale.
· Reporting to senior leadership on key metrics and program updates, with the ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and recommendations.
For this position we expect:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
· Prior proven program management experience, demonstrating end-to-end ownership of projects and initiatives.
· English fluency, including excellent written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to present to senior leadership.
· Experience with Microsoft Office and in particular Excel (eg. V-lookups & pivot tables).
· Ability to influence multiple stakeholders across diverse functional areas to align roadmaps and priorities.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Master’s degree in a relevant field (i.e. business, supply chain, finance).
· Professional experience in supply chain, logistics, parcel delivery, and/or e-commerce.
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
· Comfort with ambiguity and the desire to find solutions where no clear answer is given.
· Experience in a start-up environment, owning the creation of new processes and systems to drive continuous improvement, particularly in the payments/compensation space.
· P&L ownership and/or oversight.
· Fluency in either French, Spanish, or Italian
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
La Oportunidad Estamos buscando a un Demand Planner dentro de nuestra división de Supply Chain en nuestra oficina central ubicada en Viladecans, Barcelona. Serás responsable de asegurar la disponibilidad de producto terminado para satisfacer las...
Empresa final ubicada en el Baix Llobregat precisa incorporar un Técnico laboral para su equipo de Recursos Humanos. Descripción de la oferta El/La candidato/a seleccionado/a deberá responsabilizarse de: - Gestión de contratos, altas y bajas en SS...