Do you enjoy analyzing data and identifying trends? Are you passionate about driving change to continuously improve processes? Do you have a knack for engaging multiple stakeholders with conflicting needs?
At the Amazon Logistics EU Deliver Service Partners (DSP) Escalations team, we own all EU wide initiatives in Driver and DSP 1.0/2.0 escalations. We are looking for an Escalation Coordinator for Property Damage that will engage in tasks requiring a balanced mix of soft and hard skills. The candidate will dive deep into data and follow up on Property Damage KPIs that are reported to Senior Management, as well as using that very same data to monitor and collaborate with stakeholders to continuously improve.
· Managing and monitoring our main KPIs on a weekly basis, identifying trends, finding root causes and performing forecasts.
· Tracking the performance of our main stakeholders, designing and running audits, calibration meetings and trainings to foster a commitment to improve.
· Engaging with Delivery Station Associates, Safety and Operations Corporate Managers, as well as third-parties such as Delivery Service Partners (DSPs).
· Driving improvement initiatives to guarantee the Operational Excellence of our processes, including tech (e.g. automation) and non-tech (e.g. trainings) solutions.
· Conducting and controlling the financial tasks of the program, such as handling invoices and POs in due time.
This role can be based in our corporate offices in Madrid, Munich, Milan or Barcelona.
· Has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Engineering, or another related field.
· Has experience working with data from different sources to identify trends, discover root causes and justify improvement opportunities.
· Has engaged with a large variety of stakeholders to drive change and continuous improvement.
· Has intermediate knowledge of Excel, including VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables and Data Analysis.
· Is able to speak C1-level English (both written and verbal).
· Experience in Finance or Controllership roles.
· Familiarity with DMAIC and other Six Sigma tools.
· Good knowledge of SQL, Tableau or other tools to perform data analysis.
· Proficiency with Python to create automations is desirable.
· Experience in the insurance industry.
· Proficiency in German (highly preferred), Spanish, French or Italian.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
LR Automatismos y Puertas
Relais & Châteaux
Mercadal, Es, ES