Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation.
This is your chance to make history.
Business area: Operations – Procurement
We make sure Amazon gets value for money every time it buys non-inventory goods and services for its Fulfilment Centres (FCs) and corporate business. It’s a fast-paced operation that supports growth and change, works with every department and is driven by Key Performance Indicators. We work as part of teams, meeting regularly to cement our relationships and approach.
Role: EU Shipping Supply Category Manager
The EU Procurement Category Manager identifies and leads specific category sourcing activities to lower overall Total Cost of Ownership of Amazon operations ensuring Shipping Supplies (Packaging) availability to meet business owner requirements. He/She develops and negotiates frameworks agreements to reduce risk, supporting local teams in project specific needs relevant to category.
· Ensure reliable supply of Shipping Supplies available for the FC's, managing suppliers inventory, securing capacity, solving delivery issues, interacting with upstream suppliers and negotiating the most favorable Service Level agreements
· Leading and/or supporting strategic, sustainability projects, Facilitating innovations, sourcing new specification, scaling up the new packaging capacities
· Drive suppliers Sustainability performance in accordance with the KPI's, improving the audit/survey scores and reducing CO2 impact
· Drive category suppliers in Supplier Relationship Management activities to improve performance and add value to Amazon operations
· Optimize cost for Shipping supplies, tendering categories, negotiating contracts, engaging relevant stakeholders, manage suppliers Phase in Phase out processes
· Manage suppliers contracts to comply with Amazon policies, getting required approvals and setting up price in the system
· Budget Categories spend, anticipating raw material price changes and mitigating inflation.
· Act as a market intelligence turntable regarding categories, anticipate strategic opportunities and keep key stakeholders informed
· Establish category sourcing strategies, lead cross-functional strategic sourcing teams
· Bachelor’s or Master's degree
· Previous experience in global or regional procurement role
· Contract knowledge
· Suppliers management and engagement experience
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
THE ADECCO GROUP
Quieres unirte a Adecco Learning&Consulting? ¡Si te gusta el trato con las personas y quieres un proyecto con desarrollo profesional, esta oportunidad te va a interesar! Como Técnico/a de Igualdad te encargarás de desarrollar y elaborar proyectos de...
DESCRIPCIÓN: - Empresa TIC de servicios informáticos precisa a un técnico/a con experiencia en prestar servicio técnico informático a empresas, tanto en remoto como presencial. REQUISITOS ACADÉMICOS: - Estudios mínimos: Ciclo Formativo Grado Superior...