At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a motivated EU Fleet Analytics and Reporting Manager. The role will play a vital role in advancing Amazon’s unique culture and enabling the success of our Delivery Service Providers (DSP) within the high-growth, fast-paced Logistics organization. The role will be responsible to create and improve analytics tools and metrics to help our operating Fleet to stay in healthy conditions. She/he will also work closely with our partner organizations (Finance, Program Team, Procurement) across EU operating countries to build state-of-the-art Fleet and service related reporting solutions and enhance integration of external providers for telematics.
The successful candidate will have program ownership of EU Fleet Analytics and Reporting and plenty of experience analyzing, building and inventing new agnatical slots, metrics and dashboards to meet our customers demand and continuously strives to build automation
Key functions for the role include:
· Build and improve scalable reporting structure and metrics with visibility to leadership team
· Automate analytical tools, metrics and dashboards for Operations to manage our EU Fleet
· Integrate your metrics cross-functional (Finance, Program Team) to ensure end-to-end alignment across stakeholders and effective ordering and invoice control of various external suppliers
· Cooperate with in-country and world-wide finance and technology teams on automation of accounting related tasks
· Be the point of contact for external vendors providing telematics to support operations in receiving the right level of information and reporting. Work with external vendors to continuously improve the service offering
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong technical expertise and in-depth understanding of analytical tools: Excel, Access, SQL and/or VBA
· Strong analytical skills; thrive on analytics and detailed investigation and ability to coordinate workload
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving: Proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources, probes/considers all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; prioritizes key factors; acts decisively, promptly and confidently; complex analysis.
· Experience in controlling, accounting or business intelligence ideally in a fleet or logistics environment
· A proven track record of creating and driving effective and scalable reporting and data analysis
· Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail
· Experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams
· SQL, Essbase, Cognos or PHP will proficiency a plus
· Understanding of fleet management and related KPIs
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Grupo Sermicro es una empresa de referencia de Soluciones y Servicios TIC que ayuda a las empresas a desplegar su estrategia de negocio mediante un uso eficiente e innovador de la tecnología. Tenemos más de 35 años de experiencia y contamos con...
Importante empresa sector químico busca incorporar un Técnico Contable con SAP e Inglés. Descripción de la oferta La persona seleccionada deberá realizar las siguientes funciones: - Gestión del ciclo contable completo. - Apoyo al cierre contable. -...