Amazon is looking for a motivated and customer-obsessed candidate to join the EU Go-to-Market (GTM) team within EU Marketing! This exciting position will play a central role in executing customer lifecycle engagement marketing campaigns and will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing non-category marketing campaigns both onsite and within automated marketing channels.
This role will be responsible for delivering best-in-class merchandising campaigns, optimizing for customer experience and engagement, while finding and driving efficiencies and process improvements. This includes collaborating with multiple teams across the business to ensure customers are aware of lifecycle product / program launches and improvements. You will drive the continual testing of placements to improve the customer experience, and be responsible for sharing and acting on learnings to drive automation and improve machine-learning algorithms. As a passionate marketer, you will work with automated channel teams on best-practice campaign execution, define rules and guidelines, which raise the bar for lifecycle engagement content, and be the authoritative voice of the customer on all go-to-market engagement campaigns.
The role can be based in either of the following locations: Madrid, Milan, Amsterdam, Poland or Sweden.
· Design, implement and measure the effectiveness of pan-EU lifecycle marketing initiatives to drive engagement.
· Work with EU customer lifecycle teams to define go-to-market campaigns related to customer engagement.
· Deliver results (managing project execution, testing ideas, creating campaigns, analysing data, problem solving).
· Use data to develop a strong understanding of Amazon customer behavior and lifecycle and develop initiatives to improve customer engagement.
· Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on projects and take relevant action on insights gained.
· Collaborate with other marketing channel and design teams to launch tests and campaigns.
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Excellent communication (verbal and written in English, knowledge of extra German, Spanish, Italian or French is a plus).
· Experience with customer segmentation, profiling and targeting and a track-record of using learned insights to make recommendations.
· Exceptional attention to detail and customer obsession.
· Self-starter with a proven record of learning new tools and achieving results independently and autonomously within ambiguous situations.
· Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multitask and meet deadlines.
· 3+ years of merchandising/content marketing experience.
· Familiarity with A/B testing methods / 6+ months experience creating campaigns in Content Symphony and using other Amazon-owned marketing tools.
· Ability to quickly learn a varied set of software and tools.
· Knowledge of SQL and data presentation skills.
· Regional or multi-country experience preferred.
· Thinks strategically whilst staying on top of tactical execution.
Últimas ofertas de Business
Descripción de la compañía Somos una empresa de joyería que hace menos de 2 años que ha sacado la cabeza al mercado. Todo pasa por nuestras manos; desde el proceso creativo, hasta el diseño de la joya y toda su fabricación. Nuestra mayor diferencia es...
Compañía del Sector del Network Marketing en Expansión
Ciudad Real, ES
Crear contenido para las campañas de email marketing.- Mantenimiento de la web de empresa.- Apoyo en la confección del catálogo de productos.- Implementación de acciones de marketing segmentadas por mercado.- Colaboración en la organización y...