Amazon is looking for a motivated and customer-obsessed candidate to join the EU Go-to-Market (GTM) team within EU Marketing! This exciting position will play a central role in defining and building evergreen customer lifecycle journeys to support EU engagement needs. The role will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing cross-channel customer journeys to deliver a best-in-class customer experience. This includes collaborating with multiple teams to map the customer journey across multiple touch points and define programmes suited to key lifecycle segments or behavioural cohorts. You will drive the continual testing of placements to improve the customer experience, and be responsible for sharing and acting on learnings to drive automation and improve machine-learning algorithms.
The role can be based in either of the following locations: Paris, Munich, Madrid or Milan.
· Define and deliver an EU customer journey vision and strategy, which creates a coherent customer experience across digital and owned channels in order to drive customer acquisition and retention by activating positive engagement behaviours, addressing purchasing barriers and building brand loyalty.
· Define cross-channel lifecycle programme strategies. This includes each programme’s communication, contact and channel strategy, messaging plans and hierarchies, targeting, segmentation and testing approach.
· Establish cross-channel customer journey capabilities to deliver the agreed strategy, bringing together the required technical and creative skills to deliver best in class customer lifecycle programmes. Introduce new multi-disciplinary processes and ways of working to enable efficient cross-channel collaboration and delivery.
· Map and analyze customer journeys to identify opportunities and complementary product feature improvements, which will enhance the customer experience and maximize performance outcomes.
· Partner with data science teams to develop predictive analytics to enhance customer journey programme design, targeting, content selection and automation.
· Partner with product, platform and channel owners to influence their roadmaps to include features which complement and support delivery of the recommended customer journeys.
· Partner with data analytics and finance teams to agree on appropriate cross-channel and customer success measures. Use these measures to evaluate new and existing programmes, report performance to stakeholders and establish ongoing reporting.
This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit. They must have the ability to manage multiple complex projects, influence others in a broad network of stakeholders and demonstrate strong cross-functional leadership. This person will have a very strong right brain/left orientation and good judgment. They will be known for strategic thinking with good creative judgment and innovation but also for rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to continuously improve results.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Demonstrable experience leading strategy and managing execution of campaigns across channels/customer touchpoints including at a minimum email, social and digital channels.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
· Experience in optimising landing pages, on-site experience and user funnels.
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in customer marketing and measurement.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected.
· Self-starter and comfortable working autonomously but communicating effectively to stakeholders.
· EU experience (UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain).
· Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish.
Últimas ofertas de Customer Service
Empresa del sector vinícola
Empresa del sector vinícola precisa de un/a AGENTE DE ATENCIÓN AL CLIENTE: Funciones Prestar asesoramiento y resolver las dudas que puedan tener los clientes. Se ofrece Incorporación inmediata Jornada completa Experiencia demostrable en Atención al...
San Vicente del Raspeig/Sant Vicent del Raspeig, ES
Descripción del empleo Buscamos profesionales con ganas de crecer, ambición y que tengan un buen trato interpersonal. Necesitamos ampliar el equipo en la zona de SAN VICENTE Tus funciones serán: Atención y fidelización de clientes. Te ofrecemos:...