Over 2 million Sellers in 10 countries list their products for sale on the Amazon Marketplace. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices. These Sellers offer hundreds of millions of unique products providing a broad and diverse inventory of products from Books, Electronics and Apparel to Consumables and beyond. In our vision to build a global marketplace, we will enable Sellers to list, make their selection available to customers globally while optimizing their inventory placement across multiple countries.
Amazon is seeking a VAT manager with experience in European VAT, VAT compliance and VAT governance to support the EMEA VAT advisory team. As part of a larger team, this position will involve assistance in VAT technical support services, PAN EU VAT advice as well as the governance and VAT controls of business initiatives and programs.
Supporting the Senior Manager responsible for VAT planning coordination and controllership for the VAT Services on Amazon program, the VAT manager will:
· Lead the design of efficient quality assurance programs for the program
· Assist in identify legislative and business changes impacting the program
· Define tax requirements for various parts of the VAT Services on Amazon program
· Work with the VAT planning, VAT compliance/controllership, VAT technology team as well as internal and external business partners to ensure continued compliance
· Identify VAT compliance and reporting best practices and promote sharing of expertise cross Amazon teams
· Assist in promoting European VAT awareness including knowledge sharing and training
· At least 8-10 years of EU VAT advisory experience in a VAT advisory role in a multinational and/or professional organization
· A team player who is confident in communicating with others and able to work with minimal supervision
· Partner well with people at all levels within an organization The ability to work in a team with a “can-do” attitude
· The ability to demonstrate ownership, initiate and implement change with a problem solving approach
· Organized and methodical with attention to detail
· Fluent written and verbal communications skills in English
· Experience in a retail/marketplace environment is an advantage, but not essential
· In-house VAT experience is an advantage
Prior experience with the management and governance of a compliance function is a plus
· Other European languages such as French, German, Italian, Polish and Spanish are an advantage, but not essential
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
- Prospección de clientes, perfil autónomos y profesionales del transporte. - Oferta y cierre de operaciones de producto líder en el sector. - Adquirir formación de ventas y gestión de equipos comerciales. - Potenciar desarrollo profesional a largo...
SECURITAS SEGURIDAD ESPAÑA
Securitas Seguridad España precisa incorporar un/a Técnico/a de sistemas de puesta en marcha, para su delegación de Sevilla: La funciones serán: - Realizar servicios de puesta en marcha, mantenimiento y asistencia técnica para servicios de...