At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Operations is at the heart of what we do, delivering millions of packages each day and fulfilling customer orders from all over the world.
Amazon is seeking a Finance Manager in Amazon Logistics - our rapidly expanding internal delivery operation, purpose-built to achieve and exceed the delivery quality and speed demands of Amazon customers.
This candidate will be a Finance Manager for ES, with ownership of financial reporting, strategic initiatives, and financial planning processes. This individual will implement robust financial mechanisms, provide financial oversight, controllership, and evaluation support in this rapidly expanding area of Amazon Logistics.
The successful candidate will have excellent written communication, leadership, analytical and financial reporting skills. They will also possess strong business partnership and interpersonal skills and exhibit a capability to collaborate across cross functional stakeholders. The manager will also own short and long term strategic planning cycles, oversee financial control for the area, alongside working on ad-hoc projects and evaluations as needed, as well have people management responsibilities.
· A strong academic background
· An Accountancy qualification is preferred, an MBA may be considered
· Robust analytical & modelling skills required
· Advanced Excel essential
· The ability to simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
· The ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines
· The ability to build positive business relationships and work collaboratively.
· An eye for detail and a passion for data
· Prior knowledge of SQL/ETL would be beneficial, a willingness to learn this essential
· Finance experience from Operational, Retail, FMCG or technology companies within an international environment
· Last Mile Ops knowledge is a plus
Últimas ofertas de Logistics
Descripción: Empresa del sector avícola, situada en Leganés, necesita incorporar a un electricista (H/M). La persona seleccionada realizará las siguientes funciones: - Mantenimiento mecánico. - Gestión de órdenes de trabajo. - Optimización de...
Funciones En Grupo Alter uno de nuestros objetivos es crecer y ser cada día más competitivos, por eso buscamos profesionales como tú. En Laboratorios Alter, compañía líder de medicamentos EFG, estamos seleccionando un Analista de Control de Calidad en...