Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online and giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
The Registration and Compliance Operations is currently hiring German Seller Onboarding Associates. The primary responsibility of the Associate is to provide direct support to Amazon Sellers, as part of their registration and onboarding process onto the online store.
The Seller Onboarding Associate acts as the primary interface, collecting the required information and documentation by conducting the relevant verification checks to ensure the Seller's registration can be processed in a timely manner.
This role plays a critical part in making Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by giving honest entrepreneurs a safe, convenient on-boarding experience, while deterring the ill-intentioned.
As part of this team, you will be required to interact directly with Amazon Sellers during the onboarding process by hosting video sessions in German & English.
To be successful in this role you should possess the following skills and competencies
·Demonstrated passion for delivering world class customer service; maintaining a positive, supportive and professional manner. Being comfortable and confident facilitating video calls.
· Clear and effective oral and written communication.
· An ability and willingness to effectively deal with real time challenging situations – ability to “think on your feet”.
· Established time-management and prioritization skills, with minimal supervision.
· Proven experience in adhering to policies, processes and procedures and proactively flagging any impediments to you providing effective and timely support to our customers.
· Desire to build strong working relationships, as this role will require you to liaise with Compliance Operations and / or Seller Support teams to effectively and efficiently resolve Seller queries. Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues where required.
· Data driven and capable of making high-judgement decisions for our business and our customers.
· Ensures compliance with process and procedures whilst achieving weekly productivity and quality standards
· Identifies Seller and Associate success barriers, provides solutions, and drives change through business improvement initiatives.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids other team members with difficult cases as needed.
· Fluent German & English
·Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Google Chrome.
· Ability to follow workflows and policies
· Strong prioritization and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility.
·Comfortable dealing with ambiguous situations and solving problems on camera with effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
· Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
· Prior experience working within a customer service /contact center environment (voice support) is highly desirable.
· Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
· Process improvement awareness and experience.
Últimas ofertas de Healthcare
¿Tienes la titulación de Enfermería finalizada y/o homologada en España? ¿Te interesa un contrato temporal y empezar a colaborar con nosotros en distintos proyectos?. Sigue leyendo. Requisitos Somos la división del Grupo Adecco especializada en la...
En dependencia del Gerente Regional de Ventas, sus FUNCIONES serán:-Ventas de medicamentos y productos asignados en su zona de trabajo (Promocionar y dar soporte de los medicamentos y productos asignados, colaborando y estableciendo relaciones con el...