At Amazon, our HR Regional Partners are known for their knowledge of HR programs, processes and tools. They act as the frontline consultant to mainly people managers to create a positive employee experience, offering consistent HR advice on people matters. They operate and are seen as subject matter experts, having sound knowledge in company and local programs, processes and policies, offering a strong and compelling point of view around HR related matters, thus building credibility. They are committed to collaboration with multiple HR Business Partners, HR specialists and people managers across the various businesses. A key area of focus for the HRP is to increase manager capability which should enable them to be more self-sufficient and drive manager education on important people programs, policies, tools and processes. Whilst doing this, the HRPs are continuously raising the bar on harmonizing practice across a geography and sharing best practices. Thanks to their visibility across businesses and their access to data on managers’ and employees’ requests, HRPs are also in a position to spot trends and identify emerging needs and address them with innovative people programs, tools and processes.
Key job responsibilities
Key Responsibilities will be tied to Spain but it is expected the scope enlarges to another country in the region in the mid term (amonst Luxemburg, Italy, France, Netherlands, Turkey, Portugal) :
1. HR General:
· Act as stewards of the employee experience and Amazon “culture keepers”
· Act as Point of Contact and Program Manager for people tools, processes, programs or projects.
· Design and deliver Manager Education initiatives to further drive collective education and manager effectiveness
· Analyze data and observations across the organization, highlighting trends and recommending/driving solutions, as appropriate
2. Performance management
· Work with people managers end to end on performance management cases
· Analyze data and trends on ER and performance management, in order to provide input to the business strategy to HRBP, preventing the recurrence of known issues
3. Onboarding and HR Administration
· Design, deliver and constantly improve our Onboarding proposition and programs in the country, in order to guarantee a positive Day 1 employee experience
· Partner with HR Services (HRS) to ensure that people transactions are processed timely and processes are continuously reviewed, improved and streamlined
· Act as the site leader on topics/requests that are site specific like policies, labor law changes impacting local HR processes, compliance
4. Employee Relations & Support
· Process ownership for Employee Relations management, including disciplinary & performance improvement
· Consult managers on people matters that require in depth knowledge of policies, procedures and local legislation, across multiple countries
· Conduct investigations and manage ER cases, in coordination with the Legal department
· Manage the leaver process, including conducting ad-hoc exit interviews
· Review local policies and processes in order to ensure that they are fit for purpose
5. People Development
· Enable the success of new & experienced managers by leveraging, delivering and improving existing training contents and Inside pages, and collaborating with the EU and global Talent Development teams to anticipate and address emerging needs
· Support managers and employees in identifying training opportunities to further develop functional and managerial skills
· Support people managers with career conversations, Development Plans/Career Growth Plans and other development initiatives
6. Talent Management
· Coach, train and guide managers during the Talent Management and Annual Compensation Planning processes
· Consult Managers on Compensation matters
· Develop toolkit and communications that help managers to be self-sufficient with Talent Reviews
7. Organization and change management
· Manage employees’ programs and support managers to drive improvements in employees’ engagement
· Provide support and guidance to HR Business Partners and Business Managers on change initiatives
· Master's degree or higher, in Human Resources or related field
· Min. 3-5 years of relevant Human Resources experience
· Fluent Spanish
· Strong knowledge of Spanish Employment Law
· Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and analysis.
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent spoken and written English
· Drives recommendations and prioritization.
· Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
· Project management and execution skills.
· Coaching and consulting skills
· Thrives in a fast-pace environment and able to manage multiple simultaneous priorities
· Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team & business
· Knowledge of another language is a plus, such as HR Knowledge or experience in another EU country. This will help to expand the role mid term to covering other countries amongst the region or at EU level
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora