At Amazon, we are working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience is that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level in how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. If you require any adjustments during the recruitment process please let us know.
The Amazon Logistics EU Deliver Service Partners (DSP), Engagement and Escalations team owns all EU wide initiatives in Driver and DSP engagement and escalations. Our team provides the global Amazon Logistics community with the knowledge, the right short and long-term strategies to drive improvement and delight Drivers and DSP stakeholders, while protecting customer experience.
The Incident Improvement Manager will carry out critical driver incident investigations and establish, expand and standardize our team's internal investigation processes. The driver Incident Escalations process is to ensure fair and respectful treatment of Drivers. You contribute to re-active but also future pro-active incident mitigation.
Your role and responsibilities:
· Investigate claims, potentially of high severity;
· Analyzing data from various internal systems; proposing remedial action based on investigation findings; production of completed investigation documentation.
· Independently manage assigned casework; close investigations by meeting the expected quality and SLAs.
· Consult and collaborate with business partners (DSP Management, Corporate ER teams, Legal teams, PR and 3rd Party Vendors, Audit and Compliance).
The role can be based in Barcelona, Madrid, Milan or Munich.
· Bachelor Degree.
· Speaking and writing English and additional European language.
· Experience in Excel, data analysis and reporting.
· Experience in managing a variety of stakeholders in a large organization.
· Experience in writing business proposals.
· Experience in employment law, labor relations issues and human resources.
· Fluent in one of the following languages: German, Dutch, Romanian, Polish, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Arabic, Turkish.
· Experience in managing projects
· Experience in improving processes
· Experience in risk/incident management dealing with simple to highly complex investigations.
· Logistics industry experience a plus
· SQL, scripting and or coding experience.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Who we are Docplanner is a SaaS tool for doctors and clinics used to optimise their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient. We also operate marketplace websites in 12...
Desde Grupo Crit, estamos buscando un comercial de autoventas, que distribuya los productos de una empresa que está en plena expansión por toda Andalucía y que conozca el sector de la alimentación. Lunes a Viernes Jornada completa Sueldo: 1321.06 +...