Do you enjoy investigating and getting to the bottom of things? Are you passionate about going above and beyond for our customers? Do you have a knack for engaging multiple stakeholders with conflicting needs?
At the Amazon Logistics EU Delivery Service Partners (DSP) Escalations team, we own all EU wide initiatives in Driver and DSP 1.0/2.0 escalations. We are a fast-growing organization and we are looking for an Escalation Specialist that will handle the full life-cycle of Property Damage Escalations. This includes driving the investigations, engaging the different stakeholders involved and reaching a fair and appropriate resolution within the required time frame. As you deal with claims daily, you will identify improvement opportunities to help us provide the best experience possible for our stakeholders.
• Managing Property Damage escalations across Europe in liaison with our third-party provider and customer service teams.
• Effectively engaging external and internal stakeholders to collaborate in Property Damage investigations and delivering results under tight deadlines.
• Following up on unresolved cases, displaying persistence and trustworthiness.
• Identifying pain points in the process and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
• Auditing third party performance in resolving customer claims and complying with agreed standards.
This role can be based in Madrid or Barcelona.
• Is used to dealing with internal/external customers, managing conflicting needs.
• Has experience communicating, both verbally and in writing, with a large variety of stakeholders.
• Has experience solving customer’s issues by following standard procedures.
• Is able to speak C1-level English and French (both written and verbal)
• Proficient in a third language (Spanish, German, Italian or Dutch).
• Good knowledge of Excel and knows how to use data and analytics to make informed decisions.
• Experience investigating escalations and diving deep to find frequent root causes.
• Experience in the Insurance industry.
• Knowledge of SQL is desirable.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora