At Amazon, we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world's brightest minds, and offer them an environment where they can relentlessly innovate for our customers. As a member of our Global IT organization, you will have an opportunity to make a valuable contribution to that goal.
Amazon has an immediate opening for an IT Support Associate for our Amazon corporate office in Madrid. The IT Support Associate is the face of IT for our customers. We are looking for individuals with a proven history of providing excellent customer service and IT support in a corporate environment. We provide technical support in person and via remote channels such as chat and/or phone, for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux systems as well as MS-Office applications.
In addition to supporting computer operating systems and applications, your typical day may include: Windows/Mac/Linux OS imaging and support, hardware procurement, receiving, and asset management, PC hardware repair, and AV/VC support and room sets. The ideal IT Support Associate can follow standard operating procedures to solve most customer issues, and generally works under the supervision of more senior technical staff. You may be asked to create and maintain documentation, and you may have the opportunity to support local system infrastructure including network, phones, and virtual servers.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
At Amazon, it is always Day 1. We are looking for team members who are passionate about learning and applying new technology everyday. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications in their past experience:
· Fluence in English & Spanish (written & spoken)
· One or more years of experience supporting an operating system such as Windows, Macintosh or Linux operating systems
· Proficiency supporting office productivity applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Experience using a ticket system for customer service requests
· Experience with PC imaging
· Experience with hardware troubleshooting
· Understanding of basic networking concepts including (TCP/IP, switches and routers, and WiFi)
· Knowledge of network administration
· Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange.
· Understanding of the basic concepts of Computer and Information Systems security
· Experience providing IT support in a medium to large sized company
· A demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology.
· Certifications in Information Technology are a plus
Últimas ofertas de Healthcare
Vigilar y atender a los residentes, sus necesidades generales humanas y sanitarias, especialmente en el momento en que estos necesiten de sus servicios. Preparar y administrar los medicamentos según prescripciones facultativas, específicamente los...
¿Eres una persona organizada, con grandes habilidades comunicativas, segura de ti mismo/a, y estás buscando un trabajo desafiante como coordinador/a de oficinas e instalaciones? En esta posición darás apoyo a diferentes departamentos, y realizaras...