Amazon is a leader in global e-commerce. We strive to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Our innovative technologies change the way people find, discover and buy products and services. Lawyers at Amazon are trusted members of the business. Our work is intellectually challenging, exciting and fast-paced. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business. Like everyone at Amazon, we are passionate about our customers.
We are looking for a talented Corporate Counsel to support our rapidly growing Last Mile Operations business across multiple EU jurisdictions, focusing primarily on Spain, France and Italy.
The role will be based in Madrid or Luxembourg.
Key job responsibilities
As Last Mile Corporate Counsel you will act as principal legal point of contact for last mile operations business providing support on a wide range of day by day issues, new projects, managing regulatory contacts and litigation. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of your daily business.
• Outstanding academic qualification in Spanish law
• Significant amount of legal experience with at least 5+ year’s post-qualification legal experience in international law firms
• Strong regulatory background in postal and competition matters
• High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness but also desire to be challenged and think outside the box
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to act as Business Partner to Senior Management
• Great business judgment especially in ambiguous situations
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-moving environment
• Excellent English language skills.
• Proficiency in French or Italian is plus
• Qualification in France law and former in house experience in logistics and delivery companies are also a plus.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora