Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and when that box with the smile arrived you wondered how it got to you so fast? If so, the Amazon Logistics, Delivery Service Provider (DSP) team is for you. We manage the delivery of tens of millions of products every week to Amazon’s customers.
Amazon seeks a passionate Insights and Reporting Manager to identify strategic initiatives that will form the next generation of Amazon Logistics. We strive to solve complex problems that no one has solved yet. Are you up for the challenge and ready to further develop your skills and long-term career?
Successful candidates will have strong analytical skills and can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. The candidate must have the experience and ability to create and present a roadmap that aligns with Amazon’s strategic objectives with regional leadership. It’s crucial that this individual is able to influence and gain the buy-in of others on a large scale, handle ambiguity and thrive in a fast paced environment. This individual should be able to hit the ground running by analyzing root causes, determining and implementing long-term solutions, and supporting teams with advanced analytical, mathematical, and quantitative capabilities.
· Providing insights and regular reporting to the business on Operational, Financial, Marketing, Economic and People data
· Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
· Conduct deep dive investigations into business problems and identify potential opportunities
· Invent and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, report design, visualizations, validation, and documentation
· Explore the use of external data sources and concepts to improve insights
· Work with cross border stakeholders to identify new features, projects and process improvement opportunities
· Working with a high number of software systems and data sources
· Communicating complex findings simply to cross country stakeholders at delivery station and corporate level.
· This is an individual contributor role that will partner with internal stakeholders across multiple teams, gathering requirements and delivering complete solutions
· Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, computer science, finance, engineering or a similar quantitative field
· Prior experience of robust analytical work experience (data mining/large complex problems for example)
· Advanced analytical and quantitative skills; advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel necessary in order to combine disparate data sets to answer business questions
· Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations and drive actions
· Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment; ability to re-prioritize on a regular basis in order to remain current with business needs
· Self-motivated; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under limited supervision
· Advanced problem solving skills, using innovative or external solutions where necessary
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to craft comprehensive analyses, persuade co-workers and develop credibility and trust
· Master’s Degree (or other advanced degrees) with additional experience preferred
· Ability to present technical results appropriately given the audience
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
· Ability to influence others in a positive and professional manner
· Experience with R or Python
· Data science competencies ML,NLP
· Experience in AWS tools e.g. Redshift, S3, Athena, QuickSight etc.
· Experience in developing complex reporting solutions (in BI suites e.g. Tableau, Cognos, Power BI, etc.)
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Must eventos azafatas
Precisamos de Azafatas/os para esta nueva temporada 2021_2022 en Madrid. Para trabajar en importantes eventos protocolarios y empresariales. Interesadas enviar cv y fotografías a :click apply Imprescindible: Experiencia en eventos y disponibilidad de...
¿Quieres con un empleo donde aprender y desarrollar tu carrera profesional? ¿Buscas una empresa que te forme y te de la oportunidad de desarrollarte, en un gran equipo? VIPS es tu sitio. REQUISITOS Dinamismo, orientación al cliente y a los resultados.