Amazon is looking for an innovative leadership sourcing recruiter with a passion for customer service to join our talent acquisition organization. We are looking for a talented sourcer who can thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment. The person in this role must be able to work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with professionals at all levels.
You will drive the effort to find and attract talent at a senior level across the EU, collaborating with recruiters, business partners and HR. You’ll also take on a lead role in various projects that impact the recruiting team’s efficiency and strategies, strengthening our ability to hire quality, diverse talent.
In this role you will:
· Manage and prioritize multiple searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
· Conduct market research and candidate generation in a high volume environment
· Use data to build talent insights and recommend hiring strategies. They will need to demonstrate data-driven backbone
· Build and maintain a network of potential leadership candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
· Conduct interviews of potential leadership candidates
· Work directly with senior leaders to deeply understand business needs and lead an efficient high-quality recruitment funnel.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Build search strategies with deliverables, timelines and a lead a formal tracking process.
· Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
· Work on various projects focused on getting candidates into our pipeline quickly
The role can be based in Madrid, London, Paris, Luxemburg
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years relevant experience; ideally including sales experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· English fluency and ideally a second European language
· Ability to build and maintain a diverse network of leadership talent across the globe
· Ability / experience in conducting proactive market research on talent markets
· Ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholders
· Experience in executive search
· Ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Interest in leading and participating in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in recruitment of diversity and events management.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
En pfsGROUP somos expertos en identificar y generar eficiencias en los procesos de las empresas de cualquier mercado, con el fin de optimizarlos y mejorarlos a través de soluciones propias de innovación y tecnología. Trabajamos en la eficiencia de...
Job Description The Standards & Governance Specialist reports to the the Standards & Governance Sr. Manager and provides support on the following key areas. Principal Accountabilities: A. Compliance Collaboration Model, as per ECP Compliance...