We are looking for a smart and motivated individual to provide administrative support to our Amazon Legal teams based in Madrid. Responsibilities include managing correspondence, filing, reviewing and tracking documents, maintaining status reports, organizing travel arrangements, creating and submitting expense reports, meeting coordination, internal training organization, budgeting and processing of legal fees, and providing other administrative support as requested.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to work efficiently and independently; manage high volumes of tasks and projects with little guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround; take effective action without having to know the total picture; and think creatively and be proactive and highly efficient in solving problems and delivering results. The successful candidate will also be client-service oriented, have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have strong organizational and project management skills, and have the ability to easily switch gears. A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company, is essential.
· 5+ years' experience as an administrative or executive assistant.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, as well as Spanish
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Desire and aptitude for learning new software and systems on the job.
· Client-service and result oriented with attention to detail.
· Creative problem-solver, with strong organizational and project management skills.
· Flexibility, enthusiasm for teamwork and a “can do” attitude.
· Education to University level or equivalent.
· Legal assistant or Paralegal experience.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Castelló de la Plana, ES
<strong>Welcome to Ferro's External Career Site<br><br></strong>Pursuing novel ways to solve challenges is what drives the people of Ferro. It’s what makes us a leading functional coatings and color solutions provider with...
Si eres un/a experto/a en manejo de plegadora o si tienes experiencia como plegador/a y quieres seguir desarrollándote ¡ESTA ES LA OFERTA QUE BUSCAS! Podrás trabajar en una empresa de Jundiz como plegador/a siendo responsable de la plegadora manual...