Are you looking to work in one of the most innovative and customer-centric e-commerce businesses on earth? Does joining a multicultural team of Translation, Proofreading and Outsourcing Specialists sound appealing to you? Do you have a passion for learning and developing yourself and others? Then consider joining the Amazon Localization Team, and help us contribute to expanding product selection across international platforms.
The successful candidate is highly organized, must have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments and stakeholders simultaneously. They will have the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility.
They will possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision. They will be comfortable in finding solutions to make the best use of the technical tooling. They will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve and innovate.
· Create and analyze reports of localization data, to identify patterns and derive insights through large volumes of data around volume, quality, cost, turnaround time and productivity
· Define use cases for automation features, conduct testing
· Create roadmaps, coordinate peers on specific goals, update leadership with regular reports
· Maintain functionalities of cross-team processes, such as rules and algorithms to randomize quality checks
· Manage and drive improvement of TER-based metrics
· Manage and drive improvement of customer-facing quotation workflows
· Develop customer-based project plans and workflows; manage time, budget, resources and quality control
· Manage localization projects end-to-end, working closely with language specialists, internal business partners, external vendors and other departments
· Set up projects in proprietary CAT tool, resolve CAT-tool related client and vendor issues and address knowledge gaps
· Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to resolve questions or conflicts related to terminology, language quality and workflow
· Identify, communicate, and proactively mitigate project risks
· Conduct post-mortem meetings and document project learnings
· Write, edit, review and maintain localization process document
· Previous experience as a Localization Program Manager, or proven equivalent experience
· At least 4 years of work experience as program management and/or account management, in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of delivering results and stakeholder management.
· Proven ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision-making and implement effective resolutions.
· Strong prioritization, time management skills and ability to delegate effectively.
· Demonstrated appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
· Business analysis skills.
· Extensive Excel knowledge.
· Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
· Composure under pressure and professional attitude.
· Proven ability to lead by influence, giving and receiving feedback effectively.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university.
· Fluent English.
· Experience in reporting tools like Tableau or QuickSight a plus.
· Knowledge of VBA, SQL, reporting tools such as QuickSight.
· Knowledge of CAT tool such as Trados, Memsource.
· Knowledge of other languages apart from English.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Se precisa un/a teleoperador/a para delegación en Vitoria de importante empresa de transporte. - Atención telefónica a clientes para recogida de pedidos. - Gestión de pedidos en sistema informático y repartidores/as. - Resolución de incidencias.
MIEMBRO INDEPENDIENTE HERBALIFE NUTRICIÓN
-Ventas. -Asesorar, atención personalizada, exclusividad, seguimiento de los clientes y fidelización. -Búsqueda y gestión de equipos. Requisitos: -No se necesita experiencia. -Proactiva. -Nociones de ofimática a nivel usuario. Beneficios: -Comisiones.