Are you looking to work in one of the most innovative and customer-centric e-commerce businesses on earth? Does joining a multicultural team of Translation, Proofreading and Outsourcing Specialists sound appealing to you? Do you have a passion for learning and developing yourself and others? Then consider joining the Amazon Localization Team, and help us contribute to expanding product selection across international platforms.
The successful candidate will possess analytical and project management skills. They will effectively multitask and prioritize, maintaining a high level of flexibility, independence and commitment. They will have a proven record of outstanding communication with colleagues, cross-functional leaders, and external parties. They will be proactive and solution-oriented. They will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve, and innovate.
· Drive process improvement projects that increase team efficiency and excellence in the area of recruitment, selection, orientation, training, and discipline of vendors (recruitment, selection, orientation and familiarization of vendors)
· Maintain an efficient relationship with vendors, resolve issues at scale and anticipate needs associated with vendor experience
· Develop and maintain an accurate and diverse vendor database following and anticipating business needs
· Drive the implementation of tooling and automation in matching vendors to content types and assignments based on capacity, availability, and performance
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to maintain appropriate vendor-specific procedures, solutions, and instructions
· Conduct data analysis and derive actionable items for the team
· Bachelor's degree, ideally in a linguistic, business, HR or technical domain
· 5+ years of experience in vendor management OR in localization OR project management, OR proven equivalent experience
· Advanced Excel skills (knowledge of logical, date&time and lookup functions)
· Ability to create complex databases, to report and analyze data accurately, identify errors and opportunities
· Experience creating new processes, tools, and infrastructure
· Strong problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize and work in a goal- and deadline-driven work environment,
· Ability to think critically and creatively to address customer, vendor and process needs
· Superior written and verbal communication skills in English
· Proven abilities in project planning and risk management, including analysis of benefits and trade-offs
· Knowledge of coding/scripting
· Experience working with a global team
· Fluency in one or more non-English languages is appreciated
Últimas ofertas de Retail
ANANDA GESTIÓN ETT
Se precisa camareros/as para importante empresa hostelera ubicada en el centro de Murcia. Experiencia de al menos dos años en el puesto ofertado Disponibilidad Inmediata Requisitos: Experiencia de al menos dos años en el puesto ofertado
Buscamos personal para incorporación inmediata a nuestra empresa de belleza, productos de hogar y dietetica. Posibilidad de Teletrabajo a tiempo parcial o completo. formación continua y herramientas digitales Compatible con cualquier actividad Solo se...