Are you looking to work in one of the most innovative and customer-centric e-commerce businesses on earth? Does joining a multicultural team of Translation, Proofreading and Outsourcing Specialists sound appealing to you? Do you have a passion for learning and developing yourself and others? Then consider joining the Amazon Localization Team, and help us contribute to expanding product selection across international platforms.
The successful candidate will possess analytical and project management skills. They will effectively multitask and prioritize, maintaining a high level of flexibility, independence and commitment. They will have a proven record of outstanding communication with colleagues, cross-functional leaders, and external parties. They will be proactive and solution-oriented. They will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve, and innovate.
· Manage the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, and discipline of vendors
· Maintain an efficient relationship with vendors, resolve issues at scale and anticipate needs associated with vendor experience
· Contribute to process improvement projects that drive team efficiency and excellence
· Develop and maintain an accurate and diverse vendor database following and anticipating business needs
· Match vendors to content types and assignments based on capacity, availability, and performance
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to maintain appropriate vendor-specific procedures, solutions, and instructions
· Manage purchase orders and payment processes, ensure timely payment of vendor invoices
· Bachelor's degree, ideally in a linguistic, business, HR or technical domain
· 2+ years of experience in vendor management
· Good command of Microsoft Outlook and Excel (all candidates invited for a phone interview will be tested on their knowledge of logical, date&time and lookup functions)
· Ability to report and analyze data accurately, identify errors and opportunities
· Strong problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize and work in a goal- and deadline-driven work environment,
· Ability to think critically and creatively to address customer, vendor and process needs
· Superior written and verbal communication skills in English
· Experience working with large databases of freelance translators
· Experience handing vendor or client invoices, POs, payment issues
· Proven abilities in project planning and risk management, including analysis of benefits and trade-offs
· Experience working with a global team
· Experience working with a language service provider
· Experience working on localization of multiple content types
· Experience developing and creating new processes, tools, and infrastructure
· Fluency in one or more non-English languages is appreciated
Últimas ofertas de Retail
¿Te consideras una persona dinámica, polivalente y con orientación al cliente? ¿Te apasiona el mundo de la moda y aportas experiencia en este sector? ¡Esta es tu oportunidad! Importante empresa líder en el sector fashion retail solicita un/a...
Importante empresa industrial del sector del metal precisa incorporar un/a Jefe/a de equipo a su plantilla. Si crees que cumples con las condiciones y no quieres perder la oportunidad de formar parte de una empresa líder en su sector, ¡ésta es tu...