Our teams strive to make Amazon the best place for Sellers, Vendors and Brands (our customers) to reach consumers, driven by the experience and support we provide them in growing their businesses locally and globally. We leverage technology including automation, self-service, associate tools, and machine learning to both prevent Seller, Vendor and Brand contacts based on knowledge obtained during our support interactions, and to handle those contacts with quality and efficiency.
We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering an environment in which they can relentlessly detect, design, and drive solutions to improve the Amazon customer experience. We do this every day by solving complex business and technical problems with ingenuity and simplicity.
The Sr. Support Experience Program Manager is a core member of the Selling Partner Support (SPS) program team and will own key programs to improve quality of support and overall experience for our Selling Partners across North America, Europe and Middle East along with India marketplaces. The ideal candidate will be customer obsessed with high bias for action and deep knowledge in data instrumentation and analytics. There is no shortage of opportunity to relentlessly advocate on behalf of our customers with data to influence and drive results.
The Ops Support Experience team has a 360-degree approach to continuously advocating for, and driving improvements on behalf of our customers; 1) Eliminate – detect, solution, and resolve customer-impacting issues upstream by providing relevant and timely insights into the product development cycle as seen by downstream events, 2) Automate – assess and identify opportunities to provide automated, self-service solutions for our customers when and where needed, and 3) Optimize – when a customer does contact SPS for support, optimize the experience by ensuring SPS associates have the tools, resources, policies and protocol to exceed the customer’s expectations.
The core responsibilities of this opportunity include:
· Advocate on behalf of Selling Partners in all engagements with SPS and Business teams.
· Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Selling Partner experience end-to-end.
· Deliver program initiatives and improvements based on Selling Partner feedback and core SPS performance measurements.
Critical Skills to be Successful:
· Leader: Experience leading teams, whether directly or indirectly, to collaboratively deliver valuable results.
· Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion.
· Driver: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end programs, working through obstacles across multiple teams and organizations.
· Problem Solver: Ability to utilize strong analytical and problem-solving skills to work through complex challenges.
· Communicator: Ability to communicate clear and concise expectations and requirements with business and technology teams. Capacity to present well-reasoned and data-driven proposals in both verbal and written form.
This role can be based in any of the EU sites - Barcelona, Cork or VCC DE and will involve some International travel.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience leading large complex programs
• 3+ years large scale solution development and delivery including Lean, Six Sigma problem solving methodology
• 3+ years of experience working cross-functionally with product management, product development, and operational support teams
· Master's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Technology, Statistics or Business
· Prior Process Improvement/Project Management (PMP) experience with demonstrated success in leading projects in Cross-functional
· Certified Black Belt/Green Belt from a reputed institute or organization
· 3+ years of experience working directly or indirectly with operational support management
Últimas ofertas de Sales
¿Eres una personas simpática, extrovertida y comunicativa? ¿Tienes experiencia en ventas a puerta fría o venta cruza y por objetivos? ¡Estamos seleccionando comerciales para un nuevo proyecto en Majorel! Buscamos personas que tengan la capacidad de...
Descripción: Para Call Center ubicado en Asturias, buscamos incorporar teleoperadores de venta (H/M) para modalidad de teletrabajo. Las tareas a realizar son las siguientes: - Emisión y recepción de llamadas. - Venta de productos y servicios. -...