Are you looking to join a community of business development professionals that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses? Does helping others meet their full potential excite you? Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for New Account Managers (business-development professionals) to join its Third-Party Marketplace support team based in Ramirez de Prado (Madrid, Spain).
Your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition through lead generation, phone/email-based business evaluation and supporting the business launch of new sellers – as they make their wide range of products available to millions of Amazon customers. You will also build seller relationships as an account manager – supporting a seller in their business launch and helping them grow their business on Amazon. In addition to account management, you will be responsible for incorporating feedback from the sellers into new opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party sellers.
1. Identify, prospect and recruit high-potential sellers to Amazon.es website, via phone or email
2. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of sellers to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets
3. Be a business partner for new sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on the Amazon Platform
4. Work closely with new sellers, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
5. Enable sellers to learn and master Amazon's tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in handling their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards
6. Learn and understand the specifics of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers
7. Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information for your portfolio of sellers
8. Prioritize your time optimally to achieve your targets a results oriented environment
9. Enhance Chinese/ Mandarin speakers selling partners portfolio.
· 6 months to 2 years of related experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required
· Fluent in English, Chinese/ Mandarin and Spanish (additional language is a plus).
· Strong Direct Sales and objection-handling skills, with a proven track record of performance
· Action and results driven mind-set, working autonomously and taking responsibility for achieving your quarterly targets
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade and explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
· Analytical with the ability to apply Excel skills effectively
· Experience with data analytics, either in a professional or academic capacity
· Experience in Internet, e-commerce and retail companies is preferable.
· Supply chain management, operations and process improvement knowledge.
Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success.
Do you want to know more about Marketplace team and Amazon? Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LV8-5U5EDQ&feature=youtu.bee
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora