ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
The PSAS Risk & Control team is responsible for developing and leading PSAS risk mitigation strategies. This team sets the agenda for auditing programs, risk tolerance, regulatory compliance and network stability. Our core mission is to proactively monitor the business for risk, remediating any issues quickly, efficiently and fairly.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Amazon's SPS Risk & Control team has launched several key programs and is looking to hire an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical and innovative Audit Manager to support a number of initiatives. We are looking for someone who is self-directed, entrepreneurial by design, relentless at getting things done and capable of managing complex relationships with Senior Leader stakeholders and third-party vendors. In this role, you will be responsible for leading audits and compliance assessments, including IT Security, fraud-prevention, investigations and ensuring a controlled and risk-free platform for our Sellers.
This is a global role that requires a strong ability to communicate effectively with various business teams across all regions. Travel will be required. The right candidate loves solving complex problems, is passionate about auditing to drive process improvement and protect our sellers.
· Effectively lead third-party and in-house compliance audits in accordance with PSAS policies, procedures, contractual obligations and business requirements.
· Develop and Implement targeted risk-mitigation strategies within all regions relatable to multiple business functions.
· Complete quarterly operational deep-dive adherence reviews.
· Develop metrics and goals to report out weekly & monthly progress.
· Gather both technical and non-technical requirements, communicate program plans and report out status updates to leadership and relevant stakeholders.
· Take leading role in drafting and presenting deep-dive documents, including responses to senior executives.
· Analyze existing policy and process gaps and develop solutions to close them.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience and 4+ years related audit, compliance or risk experience.
· Minimum of (3) years of experience handling compliance assessments, audits and associated risk mitigation actions.
· Proven experience in executing risk-mitigation solutions in a fast-paced, high growth, operational business environment.
· Experience managing, negotiating and communicating effectively with internal/external business partners.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - able to write, clearly and succinctly.
· Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects and at times, through conflicting priorities.
· Must be structured and outcome oriented and possess the ability to deliver results.
· High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
· Exception computer skills including Excel, Word.
· Additional language fluency
· Information Security experience/ skills
· CISA certified is a plus
· Demonstrated ability to identify, surface, and contribute to cross-team process improvement projects.
· Strong capabilities with Excel and other MS applications.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora