Are you interested in shaping the future of Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) and Operations? Do you want to create processes, operating models, and drive Amazon network improvements? Do you have a strong passion for continuous improvement and implementing methodologies such as Six Sigma and Lean?
EU Amazon Transportation Services’ ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated person as an Industrial Engineer to help develop a world class middle mile process that delivers goods on time at the best cost. This role can be based virtually across the EU, but with a home site in one of our EU Sort Centers across Spain, France, Germany, or Italy.
This position requires the ability to plan, organize, implement, and manage the capital and process improvement projects within multiple facilities located in multiple countries to ensure safe, economical, and effective operation processes.
· Manage the design and the continuous improvement of the process flow for numerous buildings in EU
· Plan and design systems that increase critical-to-quality (CTQ) business needs by improving integration of people, materials, equipment, software, and finance
· Recommend and implement changes to safety procedures, work methods, and labor standards
· Project management from conception to completion
· Conduct and lead project meetings with Sr. Management
· Assessing and optimizing the processes and equipment used in the facility
· Typical projects in this role could include continuous improvement projects to optimize material flow efficiency to remove bottlenecks, or conducting a floor layout impact study to facilitate new initiatives to be launched. Internal job description
· A completed Bachelor's degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited university · Extensive Project Management experience in Engineering · Experience managing large capital projects · Demonstrated use of analytical skills to solve engineering problems · Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and MS Project) · 50+% travel may be required
· Master’s degree in engineering · Ability to work with all levels of Associates and Mangers · Exposure to Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing efforts, transportation/logistics and/or fulfillment/distribution centers is preferred · Experience with AutoCAD and SQL
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
PANEL Sistemas Informáticos
¿Quieres formar parte del #TeamPanel? Ampliamos nuestro equipo y nos gustaría contar contigo para formar parte de un proyecto en el que estamos trabajando integrados en cliente. Requisitos de la oferta... Experiencia de al menos 3 años en .NET, C#...
PANEL Sistemas Informáticos
¿Quieres formar parte del #TeamPanel? Ampliamos nuestro equipo y nos gustaría contar contigo para formar parte de un proyecto en el que estamos trabajando integrados en cliente. Requisitos de la oferta... Experiencia de al menos 3 años en Android...