As a leader in the global Internal Operations Communications team, you be the single threaded leader for internal communications supporting ES and the development of an editorial calendar and implementation of employee communication and engagement strategies, programs and experiences. The role would suit a tenacious, detail-orientated people person with a passion for storytelling, comfort to lead through ambiguity and agility to navigate a large-scale, complex business.
· Work as part of a global team, developing innovative internal communications strategies, clear narratives and clever tactics that are tailored to, and engage, ES Operations employee base;
· Oversee the implementation of the global news agenda, content and channels across ES;
· Shared responsibly to develop the EU news agenda building in ES Operations-specific communication strategies, programs and content;
· Proactively build and manage relationships with key ES Operations internal stakeholders across a range of businesses, functions and locations;
· Provide expert internal communications counsel to ES Operations stakeholders and senior leaders within the organization taking account of the legal and nuances across ES;
· Manage change, internal policy, labour relations, and issues and crisis communications to support day to day business needs;
· Be the employee experience advocate, representing and protecting this through all strategies and decision-making.
· Bachelor’s or Master's degree
· 5+ years of public relations or communications experience
· Internal communications experience within a multi-national company
· Internal communications experience with fulfilment centres, retail operations, logistics, and/or technology companies is highly preferred
· Experience developing Operations, Human Resources and Employee Relations content for a diverse, remote and mobile workforce
· Experience developing creative, effective approaches to difficult communications challenges
· Experience creating metrics to measure communication effectiveness, reach and engagement
· Excellent writing skills are a must, with the ability to think and communicate clearly, formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues, and create a concise and well-written narrative;
· Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and able to form a cohesive and effective outcome from potentially incongruous facts and individual perspectives
· Possess a strategic approach to problems solving; able to anticipate potential reputational issues
· Ability to exercise high judgment and persuasion, particularly in narrow time-frames
· Willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done, even when at times it’s outside the scope of the job
· Keenly focused and able to pay painstaking attention to important details
Últimas ofertas de Advertising
HR Controlling and Compensation & Benefits Manager (H/M) - Permanent contract - Barcelona Are you passionate about data? Would you like to further develop your career in data analytics in the field of HR?We are looking for you! We have a dream, a...
Hola soy ana, soy artista bailarina / bailaora y estoy buscando a alguien que pueda mover mis rrss. ¿En qué tareas necesitas al community manager? Gestión de redes sociales (instagram, facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc.) ¿Cuál es el tamaño de la...