Are you curious about where your career in operations might take you?
Amazon is looking for an experienced Investigations Manager with a passion for learning, to lead a team of Managers in Barcelona. This role will work across organisations to collaborate and deliver compliant solutions to a variety of Amazon Payments business units.
Key functions of the role include: working cross-functionally with, operations, product, risk management, driving projects to completion; developing strategies based on data; balancing business needs and building great customer experiences.
· Supervise, coordinate, and direct the activities of KYC staff.
· Strong management and motivational ability - In charge of managing a team of Team Managers and taking appropriate actions based on processes, tools and high-judgement decisions to preserve the buyer and seller experience.
· Provide leadership support to their team and manage them to achieve and constantly improve service levels based on forecast and capacity, by meeting / achieving targets, deliver process improvement, ensure road mapped project execution (and identify new ones), and focus on the people development of their team.
· Assist on compliance issues to ensure regulatory requirements are met using various monitoring systems and reports.
· Check for unusual patterns indicative of suspicious activity.
· Create and monitor reports and metrics for tracking purposes for on-going monitoring as well as new products.
· Identifies trends in team performance and recommends/ implements change to constantly raise the Performance levels in the team.
· Implement best-in-class processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements.
· Provide focused feedback loops for managers based on crisp performance and quality data.
· Keep abreast of trends and fraud issues impacting the retail industry. Ensure that Amazon is leading the curve in identifying and preventing new fraud attacks.
· Analyze the key levers of the business to identify trends and proactively take action to improve efficiency.
· Recruit top-quality investigators.
· Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Amazon leaders.
· People Management Experience
· Experience in working in Operations ideally back office.
· Working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel) suite of products skills
Bachelor’s degree is preferred and/or relevant experience.
<strong><u>Description<br><br></u></strong>At Amazon, we pioneer.<br><br>We also treat every day just like it’s day one. And we never sit still while we do it.<br><br>Are you up for creating...
<p>Responsabilidades:</p><br><br><ul><br> <li>Dar soporte a los managers de la empresa así como al departamento de HR y Finanzas</li><br> <li>Seras responsable de coordinar todo lo...