ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk and Reviews (STAR) team focuses on building and maintaining selling partner trust, preventing multiple forms of seller and vendor abuse, and reinforcing customer trust in our store. STAR addresses risk from Selling Partner accounts across three areas: (A) Preventing bad actors from creating or compromising Selling Partner accounts, (B) Preventing bad listings, reviews and other community content, and (C) Ensuring a perfect order experience, including preventing the sale of inauthentic, expired or used products sold as new.
Selling Partner Abuse (SPA) Operations at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations. In Amazon and Selling Partner Abuse we pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, offering multiple career paths in areas such as people management, program management, technical support, HR, training and development and workforce planning. We give our employees opportunity to grow and develop skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement, account management, data analysis, presentation and communication skills, all while contributing to our vision of creating and sustaining a culture of approachable excellence that delivers a remarkable and reproducible selling partner experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Operations Manager is responsible for the coordination of the operations of a Selling Partner Abuse (SPA) Operations investigation team. This position is focused on the quality and efficiency metrics used to measure the overall operational excellence. Partnering with onsite and remote program managers, this role facilitates the transition of new projects, products, systems and processes from project to operational status. The Operations Manager owns site goals and objectives in line with global strategic planning and coordinates with recruitment, training and workforce management to meet the forecasted demand. Leading teams of managers, supervisors and associates, the Operations Manager’s goal is to deliver the perfect selling partner interaction.
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Manages a team of up to 200-250 headcount consisting of L5 leaders (Manager of Managers), team managers, and investigators.
· Motivate employees to achieving the perfect seller experience, service level agreements and targeted quality and productivity goals.
· Coach and develop investigators, supervisors and managers on career paths for internal promotion and job enrichment opportunities.
· Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly influence the selling partner experience.
· Facilitate programmatic transition to operational “go live” status.
· Manage and coordinate change management initiatives.
· Implement communications strategy across the site.
· Participates in recruitment and selection activities including role modeling through hiring decisions and processes.
· Manages performance and behavior of direct reports through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching and mentorship.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the site and company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Demonstrated ability to lead large teams (200+ employees) with 2 layers of management below them
· Demonstrated ability to put team priorities into a larger business context and make difficult tradeoffs caused by new or changed business goals and/or resource reductions
· Should know how to articulate, both in documentation and speech.
· Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma and a keen interest in and familiarity with technical systems
· Demonstrated ability in managing reporting and analysis.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must
· Proven ability to build relationships quickly
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
· Have commitment to customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
· Candidates with experience of managing large teams with multiple managers in Risk Management space.
· Knowledge of Workforce Management Practices
· Exposure of working in a matrix environment
<strong><u>Description<br><br></u></strong>At Amazon, we pioneer.<br><br>We also treat every day just like it’s day one. And we never sit still while we do it.<br><br>Are you up for creating...
<p>Responsabilidades:</p><br><br><ul><br> <li>Dar soporte a los managers de la empresa así como al departamento de HR y Finanzas</li><br> <li>Seras responsable de coordinar todo lo...