We are looking for a communications professional to help drive Public Relations in support of our fulfilment and logistics network. Based in Madrid, they will be report into the Spain's Head of Operations PR and will be responsible for media relations and national PR programmes. They will also be responsible for local stakeholder relations, in partnership with the other teams. This individual must have exceptional PR experience, excellent writing and reasoning skills and direct experience working on creative proactive and reactive media relations. A strong understanding of – and experience in - managing online and social media tools is also important.
Core job responsibilities:
· Effectively represent Amazon as a spokesperson
· Develop and execute external communications programs, working with national and local media outlets across the country.
· Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges
· Build and maintain relationships with key media
· Drive content online and in social media
· Manage a busy press office
· Write, develop and manage approvals for news releases, media advisories, fact sheets and related media materials for Amazon’s operations business
· Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, journalism, business, or related field
· Relevant experience in PR, including social media channels, content creation, event management and crisis communication
· Experience in acting as a company spokesperson (comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews)
· Copywriting and content creation skills
· Developing communications plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
· Relationships with both local and national media outlets
· Fluency in Spanish and English both verbal and written.
· Communications experience with Internet, technology, retail, and/or transportation companies.
· Communication skills
· Develop creative, effective approaches to communications challenges
· Creativity and the ability to develop fresh concepts for generating media coverage
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Pozuelo de Alarcón, ES