Are you excited by the opportunity to build diverse and high performing products? Do you like the idea of seeing your work impact tens of millions of customers? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in!
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Principal Product Manager - Technical who has experience building mission-critical, high volume applications that customers love. You will lead, design, architect, and implement cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
You will play a key role in driving the strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over critical features and the customer experience. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrixed organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into products and applications that customers love. The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
The duties will include working on the initial definition of an aspirational customer experience, getting buy-in, and translating that vision into actionable, measurable and discrete roadmap items. You will develop and drive requirements back to a number of engineering teams and partner with them to deliver exceptional products. Expect to be in charge of new projects and initiatives, developing new products, managing business and technical requirements, driving performance, and help building plans for the future. We need someone who is eager to grow with us and is passionate about driving clarity in highly ambiguous technical environments, be skilled at developing long-term technical roadmaps, and have technical depth. This position also requires excellent project management skills, great empathy and communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field
· 5+ years of experience - Product/Program Management
· Strong business and technical vision; candidate has shaped a complex technical program before.
· Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done
· Proven experience in product management of multiple initiatives with competing priorities and influencing multiple diverse stakeholders (business, tech).
· Demonstrated strong data-driven approach. Ability to pull data themselves (preferred), define data requirements/brief BIs.
· Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units. Strong written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills, including experience communicating to executives.
· Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Experience working with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, scientists, and senior leaders
· Experience in non-technical aspects including business analysis (e.g., SQL) and process optimization
· Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
· Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions
· Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability and performance.
· MBA preferred.
Considering moving to Madrid?
Amazon chose Madrid to house its new Tech Hub in 2016. Since then it has grown to become one the company’s largest full software development centers in Europe. Opportunities for new projects in our Madrid office are as abundant as our sunshine or enticing tapas.
This a city that really knows how to live. Expats moving to Madrid will find a wonderful city with great restaurants, lively bars, interesting art galleries and two world-famous football teams. Madrid is Spain’s commercial and political capital with all the offerings of a city - while maintaining its down to earth Mediterranean attitude.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Product
CRUMA Consultores de Gestión y Dirección Empresarial S.A.
DESCRIPCIÓN Una importante empresa, fabricante y comercializador-distribuidor de una amplia gama de productos de consumo no perecederos destinados al gran público, presente en el mercado nacional e internacional y con sede en Zona Vallés Occidental...
Product Manager/Sales Specialist (FEED) Empresa fabricante de Ingredientes para PIENSOS Experiencia comercial en la venta de Ingredientes para PIENSOS About Our Client Empresa fabricante de Ingredientes para PIENSOS Job Description Reportando a...