We are looking for a Principal Tech Product Manager to define and build products, features, and platforms that create great customer experience in Fashion eCommerce. You will play a key role in driving the strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over critical features and the customer experience. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work effectively in a matrixed organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into products and applications that customers love.
Amazon’s European Fashion Customer Experience team owns defining and delivering Amazon’s cutting-edge initiatives to customers and cultures across Europe. We do this by developing our own customer-facing features, services and platforms based on custom European needs, and through partnerships with Amazon technical teams around the world.
The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
The duties will include working on the initial definition of an aspirational customer experience, getting buy-in, and translating that vision into actionable, measurable and discrete roadmap items. You will develop and drive requirements back to a number of engineering teams and partner with them to deliver exceptional products. You will collaborate with numerous product, design, user research, development, technology experts and other internal and executive teams to identify, define, and implement solutions to raise the bar on the Fashion customer experience. We need someone who is eager to grow with us as we change the future of Fashion eCommerce.
· BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
· 8+ Years of experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a consumer facing online retail/services product management role.
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition, feature delivery and trade offs of a product, end to end product delivery.
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
· Experience building and managing high performing project teams
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units.
· High level of comfort communicating across large organizations and diverse business units.
· Strong oral and written communication skills: this role will require the creation of whitepapers and other written deliverables.
· Proven track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy, and building programs and features solving complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions
· High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
· Experience working with a diverse team of engineers, product managers, scientists, and senior leaders
· Experience in non-technical aspects including business analysis (e.g., SQL) and process optimization
· Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
· Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust technical solutions
· Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability and performance.
· MBA preferred.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Últimas ofertas de Product
Job Description Our client is seeking an experienced Production Planner to join their Production Planning Team. The Production Planner will undertake production planning and scheduling activities at the clients manufacturing site within the Business...
KOCH INDUSTRIES, INC.
We're prepping for scheduled maintenance! Application submissions will be closed from 11:00 pm EST Friday to 9:00 am EST on Saturday. Georgia-Pacific is seeking a Production Supervisor to join our team in Circleville, Ohio. The ideal candidate...