As Principal Creative Director for video, you bring true creative vision with a first-class conceptual ability of producing stunning video and related visual concepts that have global appeal. Confident with the creation of ideas and debating concepts, along with experience of managing/directing shoots and design thinking. Leading by example as an exceptional creative thinker with an ability to solution for scale, you will be able to inspire, mentor creative teams across the world. As Principal Creative Director, you have an infectious enthusiasm and a natural flair for presenting with an ability to build genuine client relationships that take others on a creative journey. You set the creative bar high, bringing with you intrinsic design ability, acute attention to detail, strong organizational skills, process knowledge and expertise across products categories. You're driven to tell stories that connect with customers across a variety of industries, but most of all, you must be passionate about doing what is right for Amazon’s customers.
Who We Are?
Amazon Imaging is building one of the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, 3D, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services. Amazon is continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing tens of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. Amazon is obsessed with innovating on behalf of its customers, and continually pushes beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
· Be the face of video creative and infrastructure building, working to elevate Amazon large volume product video creative bar, further driving conversion and trust across WW stores
· Create the vision for, and drive the design of, innovative and scalable video solutions for our WW business across product categories
· Direct and evolve the Amazon product video creative positioning on our websites (look and feel, voice, photography, videography etc.)
· Influence across teams to choose the right creative process and level of fidelity for iterating on a design problem.
· Drive and influence the creative process for multiple functional roles from idea through execution.
· Mentor, inspire and guides team around the world to impact the customer experience of the video strategic initiatives. Empowers them to execute in a scalable and extensible manner.
This role can be based in Barcelona or New Dehli
Please submit cover letter with URL to your online portfolio.
· Minimum of 10+ years design experience in related creative role.
· Creative Director for photography and video.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· An design portfolio or samples of work demonstrating photography, video, visual branding, online marketing, and great customer-centered design solutions.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend and rationalize your design decisions to executive management.
· Proven history to manage multiple projects at one time and meet aggressive deadlines.
· Demonstrates unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts.
· Ability to balance innovation with business and user interaction priorities.
· Demonstrated business acumen and customer obsessed behavior.
· Understanding and experience with industry standard imaging systems and tools (Hardware & Software), digital automation and related processes
· Ability to interpret requirement to internal technical teams or external vendors to lead prototyping and across traditional and new visual mediums like still, video, rich media, digital advertising.
· Knowledge and experience of large-scale e-commerce imaging studio or post-production operations, KPI’s and creative processes.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
· Ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback from merchants, marketers, and product teams into creative direction.
· Strong coaching skills to provide clear creative direction and to motivate and inspire creative teams
· Mastery of the principals of design, color theory, and graphics file creation optimized for the web
· Approach design solutions with knowledge of style trends and customer expectations
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Importante empresa americana necesita incorporar un/a Inspector/a de producto terminado donde podrs poner en prctica t formacin en el rea de laboratorio, control de calidad , laboratorio, etc. Trabajars en una lnea de produccin realizando controles de...
Verificación del estado, limpieza y accesibilidad de las entradas y salidas a las instalaciones. Control y registro de entradas y salidas de personal mediante la introducción de datos por medios ofimáticos y/o manual Control de tráfico y accesibilidad...