Amazon is hiring a Procurement Project Manager to join the EU Launch Procurement team.
You’ll be responsible for providing leadership, management and coordination of procurement tasks and dependencies to support the on-time delivery of goods and services for new sites in a given region as part of the EU launch program. As Procurement Project Manager, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling project progress and performance, proactively identifying risks and managing mitigation plans. You will have excellent communication skills to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships and have the ability to focus simultaneously on short term deliverables and continuous improvement initiatives to deliver long term value to internal customers.
· Provide leadership, management and coordination of procurement tasks and dependencies to ensure goods and services critical to the launch of new sites are planned for, ordered and delivered on time
· Track and report project progress and performance, proactively identify risks, issues and manage mitigation plans when necessary
· Track Purchase Order status and work with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of all equipment
· Provide fast and responsive support when faced with escalations from senior leadership, own and drive resolution of issues
· Partner with Category Managers with the objective of standardizing category order and escalation processes, driving effective two-way communication and mitigating risks related to all EU launches
· Provide guidance, coaching and technical support to internal customers to embed use of best practice processes
· Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships with internal customers in the Start Up and Launch teams, ensuring regular communication channels are in place
· Lead set up of all standard procurement procedures for new sites and identify ways to streamline existing processes to remove waste across multiple businesses groups and categories
· Up to 20% within UK & EU
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
· Professional experience in Procurement, Project or Program management
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Fluency in English, written and verbal
· Experience with metrics creation and data presentation
· Possess the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous transformational projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management and problem-solving skills
· Root cause analysis and complex problem solving skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Proven track record of cultivating strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
· Influencing and negotiation skills
· Analytical skills
· High motivation to learn, develop and perform in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
· Wide range of experience in strategic sourcing methodologies, category management and supplier performance management
· Project management qualification such as PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner
· Advanced analytical skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
DescriptionAbout UsAt Zyte (formerly Scrapinghub), we eat data for breakfast and you can eat your breakfast anywhere and work for Zyte. Founded in 2010, we are a globally distributed team of over 190 Zytans working from over 28 countries who are on a...
¿Te gustaría trabajar en una importante empresa de infraestructuras? ¿Te gusta realizar tareas de gestión y control de oficina? Si te apasiona la atención al cliente y tienes orientación de servicio, ¡ésta es tu oportunidad! Te ofrecemos la...