Are you interested in designing and improving new customer experiences for Amazon Alexa? The Amazon Alexa team is looking for a talented Product Manager.
As an Alexa Product Manager, you will have wide set of responsibilities to ensure Alexa customers are delighted, regardless the device they use to interact with her.
You will work on Customer Experience, identifying and prioritizing a roadmap of Product enhancements. You will drive continous improvement of the Alexa experience quality across a number of device types. You will use metrics and anecdotes to identify improvement opportunities. You will own and drive action performance improvement plans with a large number of different stakeholders, both tech and non-tech.
As an Alexa Product Manager you will largely focus on customer engagement with Alexa. You will identify and resolve obstacles to greater Alexa use, including coordinating across teams on marketing activities to drive customer awareness of Alexa capabilities.
In the Alexa team you'll be encouraged to bring innovative and disruptive product ideas, documenting those in Amazon's unique "PR FAQ" format.
The job requires creativity and innovation to enhance the experience and develop new ideas. At the same time, you will need manage projects and cooperate with Tech teams to maintain feature backlogs, track bugs, etc. The ideal candidate can translate business needs into a customer focused solution. Analytical skills are a plus as they will help you to identify customer pain points. Team work is important to the role, and you will be working side by side with multiple teams like Ux designers, engineers, marketers, product managers, user researchers, etc. to define delightful customer experiences.
• Come up with new ideas to improve the product with new features or enhancement of existing ones.
• Define customer experience needs, identifying gaps, feature enhancements and opportunities.
• Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market.
• Work with Marketing to influence marketing activities across multiple Alexa-enabled devices.
• Thrive in a nimble, start-up like environment
• Experience in project management, product management, working with tech teams, UX design, localization
• Extensive years of relevant product manager, ux experience
• Native-level fluency in Spanish language
· Master degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Science, Design or other relevant areas
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate recommendations to senior leaders and influence stakeholders
· Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects, and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities of a rapidly evolving business
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your English application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Últimas ofertas de Product
We are looking for a Product Development Specialist for a well-known company specialized in agriculture and based in Madrid. Area: R&D To give support to PMO Manager in: Assess and coordinate the new products development, products upgrades, and...
At Domestika we are hiring a Senior Web Product Designer. As the Senior Web Product Designer, you will help us improve Domestika’s user experience as part of our core Product team. The senior web designer will be a key player in the end-to-end process...