Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon Hub is growing and we are working to create a world class delivery experience for customers through alternate delivery options - Lockers, Counters and 3rd Party Pickup Points. If you are passionate about delivery operations and look around corners for ways to serve customers, we want your help.
The Program Manager – Operations will be responsible for all aspects of customer delivery strategy to 3rd party pickup locations across EMEA, APAC and beyond, as we continue to expand our operations. The successful candidate will build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners – including last mile carriers, technology, supply chain, and customer service. The Program Manager – Operations must be both analytical and creative, seeking out ways to improve customer experience and executing on those ideas. Strong interpersonal skills are also important as the position will have frequent interaction with senior leadership at Amazon and partner companies.
The successful candidate will:
· Manage strategic relationships with internal and external partners
· Become an expert on delivery operations and drive continuous improvement in performance while the business continues its rapid growth
· Monitor performance of delivery partners and escalate issues as needed
· Identify and execute on opportunities for improving customer experience and reducing delivery cost through data analysis
· Lead and participate in strategic projects, including new product and feature launches, process improvements, and geographic expansion
· Partner with global Operations Managers to innovate on behalf of the business and develop best practices
· Report on daily, weekly, monthly KPIs and projects to senior leadership and C-Level external stakeholders
· Participate in the carrier contract negotiations
· Promote and develop an environment which is receptive and adaptable to business change
· Document internal processes and promote knowledge sharing
Role will require travel 20% of the time
*** This role can be based on the following location in the following locations: Madrid, Milan, London, Munich, Luxembourg, Paris. ***
· English fluency plus another EU language (e.g French, Italian, German, Polish, Spanish) is required
· A track record of delivering results – improving service whilst reducing costs
· An analytical approach to measuring/optimizing performance
· Highly tech-literate, with ability to learn new systems quickly
· Comfortable with ambiguity and able to manage multiple priorities
· A passion for developing best in class customer delivery experience
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) is required
Please submit your Resume in English.
· Experience in logistics or last mile operations
· Strong Bias for Action and willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
· SQL knowledge
· Advanced Microsoft Excel
· Experience in project management
· Six Sigma or Lean certification
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Grupo Arestora, consultora de RRHH y rendimiento empresarial, precisa incorporar a un/a <strong>Director/a Académico</strong>, para escuela internacional de posgrados ubicada en la provincia de...
DHL Global Forwarding
<p>¿ Tienes experiencia en transporte internacional y quieres formar parte de un equipo ganador, en una compañía&nbsp;líder ?&nbsp;¡ Tenemos una oportunidad de desarrollo profesional para ti ¡</p><p>En DHL Global Forwarding...