Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experiences? Do you strive to create customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results? Do you like to design and implement scalable end-to-end solutions built on sound process excellence principles? Does leading resource coordination and priority setting across teams, countries and cultures sound exciting? If so, the Selling Partner Support Team is looking for a Program Manager - Operational Excellence, to build and manage large-scale implementation programs for products globally, ensuring new products and services are implemented seamlessly, on time and with positive impact on our Associates and for our Selling Partners (Third-party Sellers, Vendors and Brand Owners).
Our Selling Partners represent significant value to Amazon’s online retail customers and Selling Partner Support drive success for these Selling Partners through a combination of people, processes and services. We are a primary interface for Amazon and strive for best-in-class seller experience by driving operational efficiency, accuracy and process adherence via cross functional initiatives.
As a Program Manager for Selling Partner Support, you will be responsible for identifying, driving and tracking strategic initiatives that improve the seller experience and will measure the results by monitoring quality and efficiency metrics and contacts. In this high profile role, you will collaborate with numerous operational, training, product, and software development teams both inside and outside Selling Partner Support to identify, define and specify solutions that create the conditions for selling partners’ success and satisfaction. You will build collaborative relationships with these partners, working closely to create and execute a quality project roadmap. You will prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management.
The successful candidate will be input focused and will have isolated and correlated inputs to achieve high impact outputs, built closed loop processes and measures to ensure adoption of products and processes so that improvements are realized. S/he will also have proven ability to assess situations and guide teams toward both short-term and longer term systemic changes. The ideal candidate will possess an analytic, statistical and optimization background to enable strategic workforce planning and strategic service initiatives planning. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to:
· Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically lead business and product teams to define and deliver solutions to establish standard processes.
· Determine and implement effective Operational solutions quickly, so as to not impede production
. Continuously inspect and improve Operational processes to identify areas of opportunity
· Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for Seller experience improvements.
· Plan and manage multiple parallel projects.
· Maximize resource utilization for the greater good of the organization.
· Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management
· Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have seller quality as the top focus.
· Be a visible and vocal role model across the wider business for Amazon’s customer-centric culture, championing Seller’s needs and using data and technology to anticipate and exceed them.
Longer term, this leader will:
· Stimulate new innovative thinking and fresh approaches to extend Amazon’s leadership position in service to our Sellers.
· Ensure Amazon’s Seller Operations effectively scale to meet the needs of the rapidly growing business, including identifying and implementing process improvements throughout our Global Network.
· Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· 4+ years of experience in program/project management role managing the development, maintenance and improvement of business processes in an Operations environment
· Minimum 2 years of experience in driving continuous improvement initiatives including lean, six sigma, problem solving methodology
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Prior Process Improvement/Project Management (PMP) experience with demonstrated success in leading projects in Cross-functional setup
· Certified Black Belt/Green Belt from a reputed institute or organization
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Business or Statistics.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
TRS Staffing Solutions
eleccionamos para importante cliente del sector IT, Técnico de Networking. Poseer al menos dos año de experiencia en puesto similar, estudios mínimos de ciclo formativo de grado superior. Requisitos mínimos - Seguridad Perimetral (Fortinet, Cisco...
Description of the job :Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitialization, innovation and new way of FLEET & FLIGHT OPERATIONS (TZISP3) department is the prime business partner in the Customer Services Business Lines...