Program Manager, Air Operations
The EU Air Ground Operations Team is seeking a highly skilled and motivated candidate to manage our 3PL Air ground operations, contributing to delivery experience and speed.
The Program Manager, Air Operations will be responsible to manage third party Ground handling agents, to identify, design, develop, and execute new processes, goals and solutions that increase delivery efficiency, reduce errors, decrease costs, and improve the Air ground operations.
This position will require strong communication with managers, peers and team members, both within their immediate department, as well as with other departments and business partners to drive effective solutions to complex challenges.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Ensure the 3PL management, in terms of operation performance, quality, security and customer satisfaction
· Optimize capacity in a consistent way looking for innovative solutions
· Monitor the ground handling process performance
· Proactively monitor all operational activity in order to identify, address, and prevent potential disruptions
· Collaborate with process improvement and quality teams to develop, manage and grow the Air operations quality management and continuous improvement programs.
· Generate and understand performance metrics to drive business results
· Partner with internal business partners including air carrier management, safety, security, technology, legal and training
· Communicate effectively with both external (Service Providers) and internal (Safety, Finance, Technology, Legal, HR) customers
· Navigating through ambiguity, managing and coordinating multiple project assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, accepting ownership and accountability of the process and delivering on commitments
· Travel up to 15% of the time across European sites
Successful candidates will have the following skills/experience:
· Problem solving skills and ability to use analytical tools is required, while analytic experience in the areas of transportation, flight and ground operations,
· Must be highly proficient in written and oral communications and be able to produce concise, relevant, strategically driven documents and presentations to leaders
· Must have an ability to manage and execute multiple priorities in a timely manner across multiple projects
· Must demonstrate the ability to influence internal and external organizations to achieve corporate goals, including the ability to influence and manage upward as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in business, operations management, engineering, aviation or related field
· Professional experience in operations management, transportation, or related experience
· Master's degree or foreign equivalency in Business Administration, Engineering, or Operations Management or related field
· Experience in the airline ground or flight operations, or air freight industry is a plus
· Developing or managing complex logistical processes. Fluent written and verbal communication in Spanish and / or French.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Creemos que la comunicación es más bonita contigo, queremos despertar la máxima expresión de ti mismo, que seas el verdadero protagonista de esta transformación, contando tu historia para innovador y seguir construyendo nuestra historia. Nos...
Cornellà de Llobregat, ES
Job Summary Provide efficient support for the customers, the Sales Department and the Finance Department, providing the best service in order to ensure product availability and technical advice. Performing administrative tasks in accordance with...