This Role Can Be Based in London, Cork or BCN
Have you ever thought about what it takes to detect and prevent Compliance risk among hundreds of millions of e-Commerce transactions in different countries? What would you do to create a trusted marketplace where millions of buyers and sellers can safely transact online? What kinds of processes and systems would you build to maximize customer satisfaction? Amazon is seeking a Compliance Program leader who is passionate about Risk and Compliance Operations, has strong bias for action, and has experience leading multi-organizational projects.
The Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) group designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com. Not only do we protect all aspects of the Amazon shopping experience, we also deliver services to large and small merchants hosted on the Amazon platform. In addition, we evaluate new business opportunities from across the company to determine how we can minimize the risk associated with new initiatives.
One of the key aspects of the role is owning the global Know Your Customer (KYC) and identity verification services for CTPS' Operational Business Function.
We are seeking a Compliance Program Manager with demonstrated experience to support implementation of global Compliance programs while minimizing variations and streamlining processes. The PM will partner with compliance, legal, technical, and business teams to implement global solutions to improve our Compliance program and investigation processes. You will support the global AML space across a large distributed team focused and determined to improve operational efficiency throughout the process life-cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Program Managers lead projects for cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a new feature, service, product, or system. They gather business requirements, document functional and design specifications, identify appropriate resources needed, assemble the right project team, assign individual responsibilities, and develop the milestones and launch schedule to ensure timely and successful delivery of the project. Program Managers contribute cross-functional business and technical skills, assess and manage risks, measure and report on progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs with the technical constraints. They rely heavily on influence over authority to drive project deliverables.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelors degree
· Proven project management experience
· Compliance or Risk Management experience
· Proven of experience leading projects in an Operations environment
· Knowledge of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve Control) problem solving techniques
· Knowledge of program management lifecycle, and skilled at project management tools
· Intermediate analytic skills
· Prior Compliance experience
· Large scale project management experience in leading multi-organizational initiatives, and driving team accountability to achieve impactful goals
· Experience working in an Operations environment, driving improvements that have resulted in measurable business impact
· Proven analytical aptitude, including the ability to mine and analyze large, complex data sets
· Six sigma black belt level capabilities in deconstructing processes and metrics, to identify areas of opportunity and lead the development and implementation of new processes
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and work under tight deadlines
· Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills
· Ability to drive projects efficiently in a cross-functional environment by establishing respect and confidence in the business and technical communities
· Ability to motivate and focus people resources where there is no direct reporting relationship
· MBA or Masters degree in related field
· Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a plus
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Descripción del puesto Asesoría necesita incorporar Abogado Laboralista, Gestión, nómina y de Funciones Asesoramiento laboral a los clientes del ón de cartas de despido ,sanciones ,expedientes contradictorios ,modificaciones a los actos de...
DescripciónObservaciones 21 - 44 Se precisan tres oficiales frigoristas, con conocimientos y experiencia en el mantenimiento de instalaciones de frío industrial en supermercados y grandes superficies. Imprescindible tener 6 meses de experiencia en el...