The EU Amazon Logistics (AMZL) Launch & Expansion team is looking for a Program Manager who wants to create a best-in-class last mile network.
You will program manage strategic large scale cross functional projects and new project initiatives.
Programs will include partnering with real estate, engineering, IT and other stakeholders to help expand the network of Amazon Logistics nodes in the EU to facilitate the organization’s growth plans, and other cross functional Supply Chain, Transportation, Engineering & Infrastructure initiatives.
You will have a true hands-on approach, strong project management skills, and be an effective communicator.
Some of the responsibilities are:
· Manage several competing priorities ensuring critical projects remain visible to all stakeholders whilst maintaining a plan for less urgent matters
· Dive deep into various work streams and learn about each stakeholder's contribution and challenges
· Write and review business cases using information acquired from various stakeholders
· Prioritize projects with biggest impact on our business, propose and obtain approval from relevant functional leaders, and schedule resources
· Take accountability while providing status, ask for help, and immediately escalate issues and problems as necessary
· Maintain the overall project schedule that enables the teams to be successful based upon the project milestones and Go-Live
· Some travel across France will be required
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Project/program management experience and experience interacting with cross-functional teams
· Strong presentation and communication skills in English
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel
· Fluency in Spanish
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence other
· Proven experience in a fast pace project environment within the Last Mile business or any other related logistics or retail industry.
· Experience in logistics buildings development and parcel sortation technology would be an advantage.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Logistics
¿Has trabajado como responsable de control de stock? ¿Tienes experiencia en trato con distribuidores? ¿Quieres seguir desarrollando tu carrera profesional en este sector? Sigue ¡tenemos algo para ti! Empresa ubicada en Madrid precisa incorporar 1...
Torrejón de Ardoz, ES
- Carga y descarga de mercancía con carretilla frontal y lateral. - Ubicación de mercancías en el almacén. - Ubicación de mercancías en campa de producto acabado. - Manejo de puente grúa. Requisitos: - Experiencia de al menos 2 años en puesto de...