Amazon Business team is seeking an QAE who wants to disrupt the way businesses institutions purchase their supplies. Our team is focused on building solutions to enable business customers to research, discover and buy business, industrial and scientific products in large catalogs; across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base. You will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of the customer experience - from the visual interface to the back end services. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. You are a talented, detail, oriented and enthusiastic QAE who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to consumers.
QAEs build automated frameworks, tools, tests and infrastructure to help drive software quality. QAEs work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. QAE also work with SDETs to understand and the test automation needs of the team and build the necessary infrastructure. QAEs should also work with groups such as Product Management, User Interaction, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests and driving the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
· Two or more years of QA experience
· Coding/Automation experience
· Ability to create Test Plans/Test Strategy and translate business requirements and/or technical specifications into test cases
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
· Effectively Communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and are able to synthesize the results
· Capability to improve practices and processes in a development team
· Strong knowledge of Agile or Scrum development methodologies
· Capability to anticipate risks and non-functional requirements
· Experience with Selenium and/or testing services
· Familiarity with web development
· Familiarity with GIT, CI/CD, AWS
· Familiarity with Python and/or Java
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora