The Amazon Books team is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our innovative and diverse E-Reader team in Madrid. You will help drive world class quality in the software that makes Kindle a one of a kind experience today, and will enable exciting new capabilities tomorrow. The successful candidate will bring high standards for quality improvement and test automation to prevent regression and enable new features.
Responsibilities include understanding customer use cases, diving deep into software development, and developing QA approaches to measure customer experience and confidence in the product. You will work directly with software developers, test automation engineers, and peer QA teams to invent new ways of delivering delightful experiences to readers around the world on devices purpose-built for reading.
· 4+ years experience as QAE, SDET, or SDE
· Strong written or verbal communication skills.
· Proven ability to design, implement, debug and troubleshoot code in at least one modern programming language.
· Experience with QA methodologies and software testing techniques and tools.
· Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
· Experience working closely with development and business teams to exchange project information and understand business requirements.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical field or equivalent experience.
· Experience testing software that runs on consumer devices.
· Experience with C++ development and testing.
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
· Basic knowledge of the Linux environment
· Demonstrated experience in leading QA effort on large-scale software projects or deliverables with strong organizational skills.
· Demonstrated experience in measuring and reporting quality-related metrics to identify trends and proactively solve problems.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora